• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone using USOptics?

I sold one just like that years ago, would love to get it back but that's OK. I'd get one if I saw one but it did have a few disadvantages, such as the height on it....the weight. Optics were the best though!!

Probably going with a Vortex Viper, close out at Sportsmans for 299 LOL

I talked my dad into one of those Vipers a few years ago. He now owns 4 😄.

I'm still kind of low-key wanting a 3.2-17. I really wanted one 17ish years ago on a GAP Crusader...but was married to a worthless woman. Remington 700 and Mk4 it was.

Now that I have a bit more means (and a better woman), I'm looking at building something that looks like it came out of 2008. I see USO is on Expert Voice too...might even take it from a piss poor value decision to just a so-so one.

I talked my dad into one of those Vipers a few years ago. He now owns 4 😄.

I'm still kind of low-key wanting a 3.2-17. I really wanted one 17ish years ago on a GAP Crusader...but was married to a worthless woman. Remington 700 and Mk4 it was.

Now that I have a bit more means (and a better woman), I'm looking at building something that looks like it came out of 2008. I see USO is on Expert Voice too...might even take it from a piss poor value decision to just a so-so one.

Leave the past in the past. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: diggler1833
I have a very, very old SN-4 (1-4X) that is the plain old donut/dot. It works like a champ and always has. I have as many rounds through that glass as probably everything else combined as it was on my primary carbine for a long, long time.

I traded into an SR-6 1.5-6x because I thought it would go well on a short Grendel, and I was correct.

When I traded into the SR-6, the seller represented it incorrectly so I called USO to verify it was real and they ended up taking in my SN4 and the SR-6, went through them, verified the SR-6, blessed them both for many more years of service.

I'm well aware those haven't seen the use of a long range precision rifle with tons of dialing, but in my admittedly limited experience with their LPVOs - the glass is excellent, the customer service has not been necessary but they took them in, cleaned, purged, and certified them at no charge because I asked if they would.

Based on the amount of disparagement I'm seeing in here and the recent movement of my VX-6 3x18x50 from my 308 to my Grendel I'm tempted to find a USO for my naked 308 just to see if I can break it since they are such out dated junk... I'd absolutely stick with US made, and I'm not afraid of an old California model.

... I just find haters to be inherently untrustworthy.

I had a Taurus blow up in my hands when I was a young man and I don't hate on them the way some people are hating on USO in this thread.

Off to the exchange to see just how cheap they are -

And I'll accept a free % off coupon. Maybe one of the new US made options would tickle the pickle - I do have a a naked 308.

Most of the issues I saw with people operating the USO SN3 T-PAL's were operator/user error.

I am still using my old SN3 T-PAL, cool design with the EREK that I bought 14 or so years ago.

I like US Optics and would like to buy some more. Ilya said their optics are good and he is a wealth of knowledge.