• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyway to make a picatinny Cyke pod Arca compatible?

Winny94

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2013
    I fell backwards into a picatinny Cykepod, so i cant complain. Just curious if theres any way (adapter or otherwise) to make it arca compatible.

There isnt. You have to buy adaptors to convert the ckye to accept Atlas style mounts. With everyone's boner for bipod apex, I'm surprised stacking adaptors is so widely accepted.

or

Send 406bullets a message or let me know if you cant get ahold of him I have his number but he can do a couple things. He makes an adapter to use RRS on the Ckye-Pod and I believe he might have a few extra arca heads left he could just sel you that.

There is an adapter needed to install the rrs adapter. You may lose 1/4" to bore center on the bipod. I also have the straight pic and arca interfaces from 406bullets so I have options. I just like the convenience of having both options in one interface. This bipod is used for prs, target and hunting probably 8-10 rifles. Only 2 have arca.
    I really like the RRS picatinny and dovetail all in one as well, where did you get your Ckye to Atlas adapter?

I fell backwards into a picatinny Cykepod, so i cant complain. Just curious if theres any way (adapter or otherwise) to make it arca compatible.
    Pick up the RRS adapter and the RRS clamp and never look back.

What other have said. Get the adapter from Ckye/406 Bullets and get the clamp from RRS. Lets you run you Ckyepod on any rifle with arca/RRS or pic rail.

Reactions: Glassaholic
    What other have said. Get the adapter from Ckye/406 Bullets and get the clamp from RRS. Lets you run you Ckyepod on any rifle with arca/RRS or pic rail.

here’s the link

^^^ Yeah, 406 changed his name to old balls, I just ordered one last week from Ckye and got it within a few days! Unfortunately USPS is taking it's sweet time to get me the RRS SC-LR...

Reactions: D_TROS
    I've got the Gray Ops one that matches perfectly to the RRS ARMS lever. Fairly priced at $40.

I've got the Gray Ops one that matches perfectly to the RRS ARMS lever. Fairly priced at $40.

Are you kidding me! I just sold my RRS ARMS-LR because it wouldn't work with old balls unit and then purchased a more expensive SC-LR. Oh well, hopefully this will help others not make the same mistake I did.