• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

APA Little Bastard Brake in action

BookHound

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
We were goofing off at the range the other day getting chrono numbers on some .284 loads and Jered let some of our buddies shoot his .284 with the Little Bastard. Really tames the recoil a lot.

Click on the video to play.

Oh, and for the record...the rock was toast. LOL. ;-)

Re: APA Fat Bastard Brake in action

holy shit that is insane, talk about no recoil, i just sold my 284 and i had a badger fte on it which didn't work anywere near as well as that, in fact i wasn't impressed by it at all. i had the fb on a 338 edge that worked well but i didn't know it would work that good on smaller calibers also.

Not sure if that is one of Jered's ASC blasters or not but he is taking it to Africa next month on a hunting trip.

Yeah, the brake is effective for sure. This is a good friend of mine giving that .284 a test drive at 700-yards.

Just so you guys know, that is the Little Bastard, not the Fat Bastard.

Mark, see if you can talk Jered into making a shirt that says "The Fat Bastard with a lil bastard", Ill rock it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark, see if you can talk Jered into making a shirt that says "The Fat Bastard with a lil bastard", Ill rock it.

</div></div>

HAHAHAHA

WICKED , that is a impressive break , but thats par for the course with APA. Jered and Dave continue to impress me with all there products , I cant stop thinking about the new bottom metal. Im going to have to get a new build started so I can have a excuse to get one. I hope alls well for yall in Georgia.

Hey jbell, I posted some pics and a brief review of the APA bottom metal in the equipment section. It just might give ya a reason to start that build.
smile.gif