• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Apollo 11

50 years ago I remember exactly where I saw the moon landing. I was on R&R in Hong Kong, in my hotel room with a hottie. Doing my job in Vietnam, but on a week off.

You are just another internet keyboard asshole troll, AJ, Trying to get a response to your shit. Well here is a response to make you feel better about yourself. Fuck you. And it makes me sorry to have been in the same service that you were in.

massive waste of money, the excuse used to milk and enslave us as a country, fuck the corporate welfare fucks.

That may be but it was and is still a massive waste of money, your generation fucked the next 10 generations so I would say you are the asshole. So Fuck You.

You are just another internet keyboard asshole troll, AJ, Trying to get a response to your shit. Well here is a response to make you feel better about yourself. Fuck you. And it makes me sorry to have been in the same service that you were in.

It is true the Bug floats. VW did a commercial with a bug floating in New York harbor or somewhere like that....can't remember the catch phrase but it was a good ad. I recall seeing more than one Bug floating back in the dark ages too. Trying to cross a stream in the desert during a flash flood, forgetting to set the parking brake on the boat ramp and so on.

Frank

I meant the trickle
you just listed a bunch of nonsense and made it look like it made sense. 'Technology brings jobs, jobs bring money' you mean task payers money that was mismanaged on a project that yielded nothing. ???
technology bleeds into the public sector, which in turn transforms it into a consumer product which people buy. Therefore utilizing the skills of management, sales, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, warehousing, shipping, advertising, and retail. Henceforth when that product was bought by a consumer it payed for the work of a whole lotta people- who from their job bought food, houses, cars, clothes, etc. And even in your case the whole space program employed thousands of private companies over the years and payed them(via our tax money) who in turn paid their employees(hopefully). So Guns and Butter

Reactions: M8541Reaper
The public sector, who the hell do you think makes this shit for the government to spend my tax money on, it aint the goddam government...

The government doesn't make a dam thing, they take money from me waste 90% of it on bribes for more money for their part then 10 % maybe goes for the constitutional delegated responsibilities, of which going to the goddam moon aint one of them.

We have a trillion dollars a year deficit, a fucking Trillion dallars a year in the hole, this program is a poster child for all that is wrong...

The public sector, who the hell do you think makes this shit for the government to spend my tax money on, it aint the goddam government...

The government doesn't make a dam thing, they take money from me waste 90% of it on bribes for more money for their part then 10 % maybe goes for the constitutional delegated responsibilities, of which going to the goddam moon aint one of them.

We have a trillion dollars a year deficit, a fucking Trillion dallars a year in the hole, this program is a poster child for all that is wrong...
Ok, 1 trillion dollars is a bit much, but I say 900 million is well spent money for Major Tom by David Bowie, Walking on the Moon by The Police and the whole Dark Side of the Moon album....

They make money......

Wrong they print money, they dont make shit.
How do you think coins are made? The US mint, part of the Treasury Department. Those metals don’t come straight outta the ground looking like a 3-legged buffalo or a1971-1978 Eisenhower commentating mans First Landing on the moon

How do you think coins are made? The US mint, part of the Treasury Department. Those metals don’t come straight outta the ground looking like a 3-legged buffalo or a1971-1978 Eisenhower commentating mans First Landing on the moon

Dude you’re wasting your energy with him.

Fascinating piece of history, Nixon's prepared speech in case the moon landing failed

Reactions: 308pirate
Well the NIH just completed three studies having to do with playing classical music to cats. They found they coughed up less hair balls.

It costs ten cents to make a penny. How long will you be in business at that ratio?

I still don;t understand what all the noise about traveling to the moon, we wanted to beat the Russian to it. and so what. waste of money IMHO
There are a lot of things that simple minded idiots never get to grasp. The very fucking fact that you were able to type what you typed on an internet forum is due to the technological avalanche that was started by the space program.

And Gene Kranz says we go...............HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING YEAH!!!!

weeeeeee weeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way to the moon alice , that should be the first planet they travel to Uranus It's the best named planet out there so far and where all politicians send there brains

The only government program in history that returned 28 dollars to the economy for every tax dollar spent... try that with free cheese.

Measured today in the spin off technologies it and the engineers it inspired... probably in the trillions.

The space program is the single best investment the USG ever made, except perhaps for the GI Bill.

Sirhr
What about Alaska and Louisiana ?

The NAZIs retreated to the dark side of the moon. There are two documentaries about this. Wake up sheeple!