• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

App

I like the Ballistic-X app, have been using it for a couple of years. The author of the app has done a nice job of providing essential ingredients that allow me to track trends and results over time. The targets I use have a 1 inch frame that make it easy to calibrate each group. His facebook page promises a tool set coming soon, but the app doesn't generate enough revenue for him to avoid working elsewhere for a living, so timing on the coming features are likely going to be a while. The operational features of the app are solid. I plug the results into a grid with a chart (excel) for analysis.

1657285851252.png

The actual groups are in the shaded section below, all time rankings to the left of the groups, and the aggregate to the left of that, which is what ranks the outing. I find this inspirational - always attempting to shoot all-time highs.
This is based on 6x5 groups .22lr @50yds.
From L to R (if you're interested)
Date: obvious
Best actual measurement of session
Best MOA
Average group size
Aggregate
Rank against all in list
Groups 1-6
Standard Deviation
Ammo
Average MOA
Rig used
Conditions
Rest used (heavy vs bipod etc.)
And out to the right (not shown) is my excuse for poor performance.

1657285924589.png

This is how I use the app, so yes, the app is nice, especially if you are a nerd. I think it keeps the measuring consistent.