• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently our founding fathers were fags

I'm sure there were some..... but the LGBTQ will do their very best to rewrite history whenever and however they can to support their brand of identity. They are working very hard to make 1% look like 99%. They fail to grasp the idea that if everybody was queer - they would no longer be able to celebrate being "special".

Well, puritans and squares rarely do anything worthwhile in history so 🤷‍♂️

But overall, I don’t want to, care to, or need to know what adults do in their own bedrooms. I’m bored of the whole “conversation” to be honest.

People “Oh my goddddd, do you know that so and so is having sex with..”

Me “I don’t give a fuck”

Reactions: diverdon
How far back are they willing to study history?

1*uo6HIEQEUPUKzlgd_zpfDg.jpeg

As usual they are trying to go back in history to say look how great and normal we are.

Anybody who ever studied history knows there were plenty of homosexuals throughout history and plenty of cross dressers / lady boys / lad ladies and all other kinds of stuff, some societies and ages more than others.

Generally however it was understood that such things were stuff you kept in private and didn't go flaunting around.

According to the lgbqxyz minority. Every significant person in history was from their lgbqxyz tribe of mentally ill deviants.
These stories have as much effect on me , as some body accusing me of being a racist!
ZERO fucks given!

According to the lgbqxyz minority. Every significant person in history was from their lgbqxyz tribe of mentally ill deviants.
These stories have as much effect on me , as some body accusing me of being a racist!
ZERO fucks given!

Generally you need to have spare time and not be fighting a hand to mouth day to day struggle for basic survival to have time to get into weird stuff.
Throughout history, the wealthy and powerful usually were the ones most likely to have a comfortable enough life to be lazy and able to get into strange stuff.

Now days, life is so easy with such a huge support net in the west that any broke ass young person can manage to be completely useless but still have food, clothes, shelter and a bit of extra money so they can indulge whatever fantasies they want to live out.

there were gays in history plenty of them almost all of them were burned or drowned and so were children with birth defects thank god for progress . lol

It's pretty bad that you have to go way back in history to search for something to justify how fucked up you are.

Reactions: Jscb1b
there were gays in history plenty of them almost all of them were burned or drowned

That's a bit overly simplistic and a narrow view of world history that doesn't match up with the human experience as a whole.

While in some autocratic or theocratic situations such things were done to anyone not following the current religious teachings, in many places around the world and in many times, alternative sexuality as a pastime hobby and individual pursuit was widely tolerated.

Even in cultures where there was / is very strict religious demands for punishment, there are often loopholes, such as many Muslim rule countries take very hard stances on homosexuality, unless you are a man having your way with young boys for example, or raping male slaves etc.

England and France (who you might say had the greatest influence on the founding of this country) in particular had a long tradition of sexual deviance from the top down, just so long as you kept it somewhat quiet. For example, Churchill's comment that British naval tradition could be summed up as, rum, sodomy and the lash.

If it wasn't for homosexuals most of the castles of Europe wouldn't have had their servants.

But wait! Does this mean gays owned slaves? Perhaps all slave owners were gay or bi. I've never met a straight guy who wanted to buy a naked man at an auction.

So if slavery was the fault of the gay sm crowd the rest of us can tell um to piss off when they try to blame us.