• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently you are a racist if

signal-2023-07-20-145223_002.jpeg

Reactions: Maggot
It's funny that song is kinda like one of my sayings, " They are going to try that shit in the wrong place and they are really going to have something for the fake media to scream about". This and the above post confirms it I am now a racist, it's ok I have been called worse than that by people that love me!
Yep

Fuck, apparently everything is anti semitic. Even RFK Jr. has been called anti semitic

No shit. On another forum a broad came out and said "Im against that because of my Jewish heritage." So I came back at her with..."Ok, so your Jewish and against that, I could care less what you think because youre Jewish." IIMMEDIATELY I got branded as anti sematic. Its just like the race card except far more well developed.

Can’t offend the radical left it’s unAmerican!! Must not offend the problem children