• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apps for dopes

Dixiereaper75

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2014
Tuttle Ok
Hey y'all fairly new to long range world. Yes I know my profile is incomplete. I was wondering if there are any apps for iPhones that will help with doping my scope? TIA

I prefer Shooter over Ballistic AE, for running calcs for my rifles and loads-once dialed in its awesome.
Ballistic AE has a great library of loads and bullets so its very useful to help new shooters at our matches or compare loads.
Both are on my phone and both get used, but shooter is on my screen when I'm on the line.

+1 for shooter. I have used it for over a year now with great results.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

+1 for the free Strelok. Used my load data (MV, BC, bullet weight, etc.) to get the dope. Shot the dope then adjusted the data to what the actual POI (Believe the bullet!) was at 100, 300, 600, and 900 yards. It's now within .25 to .5 MIL at any range.

Where have you folks been finding the Strelok app for free? I've only found it for $4.99 and 11.99 for the plus.

Ballistic AE is what I'm using right now. The numbers are pretty spot on and you can change a ridiculous amount of conditions to replicate what you're shooting in. You can even throw in multiple wind directions from different distances for example.

I have both strelok+ and shooter. Shooter has cooler features, but I find strelok to be more consistent with my gun and load. I trust Strelok more with my current load.

I use bullet drop. It's free and works well also use noslers app it works well and can store loads for different guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have both strelok+ and shooter. Shooter has cooler features, but I find strelok to be more consistent with my gun and load. I trust Strelok more with my current load.

I have both Strelok pro and Shooter. Strelok works great for me. I have tried multiple times to get shooter to work, but it's always a good bit low, about 3 mils at 600 yards. As far as I can tell, I have the gun and ammo set up identical in both apps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk