• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

April 1 Mayberry Series, Registration Open

SteveInMd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
The first match of our season is in the books, if you missed it don't let it happen again. Registration for the second match in the Mayberry Precision Rifle Championship Series in now open. Details on the series can be found at: http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3009704#Post3009704

Mail your check for $40 made payable to MGPA to:
Steve Dukehart
308 Royer Rd
Westminster MD, 21158

Include an Email address (preferred) or phone number so we can notify you once your entry has been received.

Open to first 30 paid shooters, when roster fills entrees will be placed on a waiting list in the order they are received.
72 hours notice required for a cancellation with refund
No refunds given within 72 hours of match.

Thanks, hope to see you all at the range.

Steve Bechtel

Re: April 1 Mayberry Series, Registration Open

Mine is also on the way.

A match held on April Fool's day has got to be something you wonder about with some apprehension, but also don't want to miss...... ;-)

--Fargo007

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine is also on the way.
A match held on April Fool's day has got to be something you wonder about with some apprehension, but also don't want to miss...... ;-)

--Fargo007 </div></div>
The only fool's are the guys who don't come out for this one. Its going to a good one I guarantee it.

Guys,
We are about 2/3 full. If you want to shoot get your checks in the mail. Hope to see you at the range.

Steve B.

The roster is full, PM me here to get on the waiting list.

Steve D

wow, this one filled up quickly. I'm looking forward to whatever April Fools Day madness that is in store!

About one week away for second match of Mayberry Precision Rifle Series. Email sent out to all registered shooters. If you did not get it pm me with your email and name.

We have had a couple of cancellations for this Sundays match. If you would like to shoot send me a pm and I'll add you to the roster. Thanks.

Steve B.

Still a couple of spots open for this Sunday.pm me or SteveInMd.

Results are up. Thanks to all the competitors that came out and shot with us yesterday. It's a pleasure to put on matches for such a fine group of men. See you all in June.

1 Corey Funk 445
2 Freddy Wissing 425
3 Sam Miller 406
4 Scott Victor 350
5 Karl Tabb 345
6 Joshua Kunz 330
7 Robert Lockman 327
8 Abe Groveman 321
9 Vadim Hiekin 311
10 Mike Pohuski 298
11 Tim Ward 296
12 Brian Dick 292
13 Matt Grizzard 273
14 Marc Hinther 263
15 Dan Pohuski 253
16 Rob Kamensky 248
17 Paul Duret 242
18 James Bailey 231
19 Tod Hammons 214
20 Jeff Snyder 197
21 Bob Kelly 175
22 Ben Lineberry 174
23 Chris Jepson 170
24 Tom Pohuski, Sr 151
25 Robert Hankins 0
26 Robert Schmelz 0

Thanks again to all the folks who put their time and effort into putting on these matches. Congrats to all the shooters.

Great match and challenging CoF guys, thank you!

The movers were AWESOME, that machine is excellent and I'm sure I'll be talking to Karl at some point to see if we can get one in at NHRPC eventually.

I'm looking forward to the next one already, thanks again. Congratulations to the top guys, the scores are close and the scoring model definitely works to keep everyone on their toes.

I totally agree -

<span style="font-weight: bold">DO WANT.</span>

that moving target system should be photographed and documented. It performed flawlessly. Great job Karl.

Sometimes the coolest stuff happens at these.

Of special really cool gun-mcgyver'ing note was Chris J's broken savage extractor parts. It cost him a lot of points on the sitting stage but didn't take him out of the fight. He found a pair of small craftsman pliers that had a spring of about the right size in them, extracted it from the pliers, fit it into the bolt face and got the extractor back on and working. He was back in the game and finished the remainder of the day.

Great match once again. The team putting these on is squared away. Put the spreadsheet up with the stage scores when you can.

--Fargo007

had a great time thanks to all that worked hard too put it on wish my horse didnt get out still came in 12th cant wait till the next one

had a great time thanks to all that worked hard too put it on wish my horse didnt get out still came in 12th cant wait till the next one