• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

April 6th Entiat, washington spring shoot

creids98292

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Stanwood, wa
Here we go!
This will be 80 RDS in field conditions on steel and one paper stage. Please prepare for shots out to 1300 yds and we will be in the canyons all day so please bring your pack, and you can use what you bring. Last time a buddy packed a chair all day just for the tire stage! Cost is $75 and that includes smoked turkey after if you wanna stay and a make shift shitter. The match loc will be up the crumb canyon rd in Entiat, was. I will get directions to those that sign up by next Monday after I confirm we are snow free and can get up to the spot I have in mind. But there are secondary locales if needed. All stages will be laser rf approved and your squad will be able to help with wind calls. Prizes will be awarded. I will need 7 -8 squad ro's and you shoot for free. Please email me your contact info to [email protected] so I can get this filled by Friday. Plan on paying the morning of the match. Start time will he 0930 and wrapping up when were done with dinner to follow. If you can bring a side plate, that would be appreciated! I will also have water and pop set out. I have room for 32 people and will close this post once we are full.
Thanks!
Chris

Match Cancelled

I just heard from Ken that the match is cancelled. Chris is up at the entrance road until tomorrow AM to let people know that get that far. It sounds like Chris will be organizing an impromptu training class somewhere else so if you'd still like to shoot head on up there. Chris will post something more official here I am sure.

Steve J.

I just heard from Ken that the match is cancelled. Chris is up at the entrance road until tomorrow AM to let people know that get that far. It sounds like Chris will be organizing an impromptu training class somewhere else so if you'd still like to shoot head on up there. Chris will post something more official here I am sure.

Steve J.

Bummer!
Anybody got Chris' number? PM it to me please...

Mike