• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR 10 Build Reference Spreadsheet

branson1369

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2008
    NC Foothills
    I have put together a build ref. sheet that has proven itself to be pretty handy.I struggled during my build research for a list to pair down the search and could not find one so I made one. Not sure how to post it here for it to still be useable with the URL links. Any item with a "X" in the BB column was used on my build.

If you want a copy just PM me or e-mail a request and I will e-mail it to you.

Semper Fi

Re: AR 10 Build Reference Spreadsheet

Great idea I will give it a try this weekend and appreciate the idea and offer to help (may have to take you up on it)

Re: AR 10 Build Reference Spreadsheet

It would be best suited for Adobe PDF format. You can download a trial version of Adobe Acrobat from http://adobe.com and create a PDF. Then, you can upload it to a web domain of your choice and other users can view it online.