• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR-10 Grip Questions

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    So, yeah, ive got big hands. (Bahahahaha)

Anyway... I’m trying to find a FDE grip for my Larue AR-10 (yeah, i know, its an “OBR” and they get a little offended if you call it an AR-10).

I see that MagPul makes one, but the ergonomics of the black version really arent as nice as others I’ve used.

Question 1) Are AR-10 (SR25 / M110) grips different than AR15 grips?

Question 2) Anyone know if there ar AR-10 ergonomic grips in FDE? If so, do you have a recommendation?

Thanks for reading this, and any input...

i just noticed that Larue has their house brand AR10 grip, which is decent, for $14.00 each!

-FDE
    -UDE
    -Foliage
    ​​​​​​-Black
    -Pink

AR15 sized as well...

Sierra Precision is the best grip if you have big hand and are a righty. Southpaws cant use it as it is a right hand grip only.

Couldn't agree with ajwcotton more! The ergo Deluxe is what came on my Seekins SP10 and it's the best, just find one to lay your hands on it and you'll be a believer.

magpul miad 1.1 fits me better than the ergo Tactical Deluxe which is still pretty sweet grip . XL hands

I was also searching for a fde grip recently , but got sidetracked once I stumbled upon the magneto speed m series grip , bought one with the monopod insert ,and took it to the range for the first time last weekend. I was surprised how comfortable it is , excellent traction , kills two birds with one stone with the monopod insert without adding alot of weight , and can easily be retrofitted to the fde color scheme with some cerakote or a can of krylon paint minus the part of the girp that provides such wonderful traction . YMMV