• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ar 10 mount

toddconley

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2007
Kentucky
I'd like a one pc mount for a ar 10. I can't afford that GDI mount. US Optics is too low for preference. I have a Larue but I am a little suspisous of it holding 0. What is left? Doesn't have to be quick detach. Just have enough rise for a ar 10 and be solid.
Thanks,
T

Re: Ar 10 mount

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I have a Larue but I am a little suspisous of it holding 0. </div></div> Why is that?

My LT104 with a NF 3.5-15 in it holds zero just fine on my MWS. Why the suspicion?

I have found Bobro and ADM repeatable and good mounts and use the Bobro on my AR-15. They don't chew up the rail either. May also want to look at Aadmount that can be had with 20moa geometry like NF. Personally I run a Badger 20moa riser rail and regular Badger rings on my POF .308 because I don't need QD.

I use American Defense Recon throw lever mounts, for both AR-15 / 308 platforms. A quality piece of kit with exceptional fit/finish, easily adjust tension w/o tools, and near perfect repeatability.

If you don't need a QD mount accuracy international makes one for picatinny rails that comes in either a 18 or 28 moa. I have the 18moa on my AR10 and the height is about perfect for me.

For a QD mount if you can not get a GDI then I would look at ADM or GG&G. If you want something more solid the Badger or Nightforce Uni-mount.

Mike @ CST

Order the larue without the QD levers.

I finally decided on a lt-104 with out the QD levers and glad I finally did it.

Badger if you dont need QD. Larue if you do. I dont think my ADM returns to zero very well..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toddconley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like a one pc mount for a ar 10. I can't afford that GDI mount. US Optics is too low for preference. I have a Larue but I am a little suspisous of it holding 0. What is left? Doesn't have to be quick detach. Just have enough rise for a ar 10 and be solid.
Thanks,
T </div></div>If you don't mind what size scope are you running where the USO is to low. The reason I ask is I run the USO UMQDS 30mm 20 MOA on my AR10 SASS with a 3.8-22 with a 58 mil objective, and I still have clearance. This rocks by the way.