• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ar-15 trending

The former Marine apparently had those mythical new DARPA M4 rounds that can “split a man in half from 500 meters.”

Little does he know, many states BAN the .223 round from being used for hunting deer, because it’s not sufficiently lethal.

Hey. I probably need to pick your brain. I am looking for land in NO AL.

This is the place to be. I was born in Boston and worked in NYC for almost 20 years. Moved to AL 14 years ago and haven’t looked back. I love this area. All neighbors are gun freaks and will give you the shirt off their backs. A good friend of mine moved here from Portland, OR a few years ago after he visited. He bought a sweet 3BR, 2 Bath house on 5 acres for $54,000. We have more land and a larger home, but we pay $200/year in total property taxes.

Location is awesome, farm community is awesome, cost of property is awesome, gun culture is awesome, cost of living is awesome, people are awesome. It’s just flat-out awesome here!

We’re an hour from either Huntsville or Birmingham and 3 hours from downtown Atlanta, if you need to ever visit a big city to remember why you originally got the hell outta Dodge!

This is the place to be. I was born in Boston and worked in NYC for almost 20 years. Moved to AL 14 years ago and haven’t looked back. I love this area. All neighbors are gun freaks and will give you the shirt off their backs. A good friend of mine moved here from Portland, OR a few years ago after he visited. He bought a sweet 3BR, 2 Bath house on 5 acres for $54,000. We have more land and a larger home, but we pay $200/year in total property taxes.

Location is awesome, farm community is awesome, cost of property is awesome, gun culture is awesome, cost of living is awesome, people are awesome. It’s just flat-out awesome here!

We’re an hour from either Huntsville or Birmingham and 3 hours from downtown Atlanta, if you need to ever visit a big city to remember why you originally got the hell outta Dodge!

Shhhhh..., don’t tell people this mess!

Wonder how many of your neighbors thought you were a commie transplant from new yawk. Lolol

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
I have the utmost respect for those that served our country honorably. But I detest these anti-gun cocksuckers who always lead off with their military bio, in an effort to somehow lend credence to their argument. Like the first clown posted by the OP. He "can split a man in two at 500m" with an AR15, LOL.

Stay out of Union if you want to keep your buttocks unbreached. That’s Deliverance country. :p
Well, they do have foot wash celebration there every year! Look it up it’s cool! Kinda like a black woodstock😂

Reactions: TheHorta
Speaking of punks, spoken like a true one himself. Sounds like he’s prepping his resume for admission into the deep state - elitist society.

I think Perry Co (Uniontown) has the highest per capita covid rate in AL. So the foot washing ain't helping much.

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
We are closer to a situation where every single conservative in the country needs an AR15 than any other time in my life.

I think Perry Co (Uniontown) has the highest per capita covid rate in AL. So the foot washing ain't helping much.

That’s the inherent fatal flaw in “per capita” think.

In low-population areas it doesn’t take much to create the illusion of big statistical problems, when the reality is far from it.

This idiot should be renditiond to PI, where they show this crap to the last graduating class. Then give him a blanket party...Wanna bet what his 214 sez??

So, you choose to tell me how to protect my family?

Don't even try to reason with these freaks. We are past that point...

"Suck my dick you fucking PUSSY ass cuck" is my go-to response for dealing with gun control proponents these days.

And if they say: "oh, is that all you got?"...

My response "Yeah, and you should thank law enforcement for still being functional in this country because if they are not, you WOULD be on your knees and sucking it right now right down to the balls"...

ah...so it seems the secret Himalayan monk technique to exploding a man in 2 is to shoot his spine...
Capture.PNG

and man, this fuck wad is really going to shit a brick when he learns civilians can actually buy tanks 😂
Capture1.PNG

Anybody have a source for this magic 223/5.56 500 yard man splitter? I looked on targetsportsusa, outdoorlimited, ammunitiontogo, ables, etc and even used ammoseek and I've yet to see this man splitting 5.56 round. Anybody?

My interpretation of the 2nd amendment is that the intent is we actually should be able to have military arms. I may draw the line around Fuel-Air-Explosives and fission/fusion devices, but certainly small arms were a big part of the point of the 2nd Amendment. It'd be interesting to know how many in Washington's army had their own cannon at home.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Anybody have a source for this magic 223/5.56 500 yard man splitter? I looked on targetsportsusa, outdoorlimited, ammunitiontogo, ables, etc and even used ammoseek and I've yet to see this man splitting 5.56 round. Anybody?

My interpretation of the 2nd amendment is that the intent is we actually should be able to have military arms. I may draw the line around Fuel-Air-Explosives and fission/fusion devices, but certainly small arms were a big part of the point of the 2nd Amendment. It'd be interesting to know how many in Washington's army had their own cannon at home.

I fucking love it when supposed 'combat veterans' start digging their own holes after just a little too much talking for their own health...

I remember one fucking clown getting outed at a gun show during the peak of the troop surge in Iraq... Said this and that and he killed this many terrorists and whatever... The response that the creep got was subtle but savage... "Um, sir, none of the M-16 and M-4 variants after Vietnam even have full auto... There is semi and three round burst... That is it"...

Does anyone know if that is a legit Marine? His wording is seriously setting off my troll alarms.
i dunno....but i was able to find out his full name, where he lives, and who he works for...hell, even his cringy as fuck Myspace account.....youd think a highly skilled marine would be better at opsec, especially when you have the last name Zaharako.....not exactly hard to find a Zaharako.

Last edited:
I fucking love it when supposed 'combat veterans' start digging their own holes after just a little too much talking for their own health...

I remember one fucking clown getting outed at a gun show during the peak of the troop surge in Iraq... Said this and that and he killed this many terrorists and whatever... The response that the creep got was subtle but savage... "Um, sir, none of the M-16 and M-4 variants after Vietnam even have full auto... There is semi and three round burst... That is it"...
And with a good trigger, I bet Jerry Miculek is damn near as fast as 3 round burst!!

i dunno....but i was able to find out his full name, where he lives, and who he works for...hell, even his cringy as fuck Myspace account.....youd think a highly skilled marine would be better at opsec, especially when you have the last name Zaharako.....not exactly hard to find a Zarahako.
So post the goods. Doxx this fucktard.