• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos AR Affliction

Re: AR Affliction

I thought I was bad with nine but I don't hold a candle to you sir. Very nice picture. Nice to see I am in good company.

"Black Rifle Disease makes a heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty."

Forget who said that. You've got it bad, though, even compared to me. At one time I had a dozen or so, down to five now and just decided on my next build.

1911fan

Well it looks like i'm heading down the same road. But I personaly have only 5 for now!!!
grin.gif

AR affliction? Looks like a BIPOD affliction to me. Ever heard of sling support, or offhand shooting? :]

Every time this gets bumped up I get to re-visit my affliction and the sad thing ( depending on view that is ) is that I have added a few to this since this pic was taken hahahaha

There are more rifles in this photo than my local gun shop. Beautiful!

Maybe I could send my wife to hang out with your wives, then she wouldn't think I was nearly so bad.

Awesome collection!

sad thing is, this has gotten larger since the picture was taken.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sad thing is, this has gotten larger since the picture was taken. </div></div>

That's insane. You DO have a problem lol!

I am JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!JEALOUS!