• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR dubble triger??? lol

Re: AR dubble triger??? lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not 5 triggers?! Hell it worked for safety razors! </div></div>

LOL with this one

seing how i played paintball for almost 20 year.. i can tell u right now that trigger is from a 2004-2007 WDP angel. i am sure the 1999-2003 ones could use it too, but this guy has no idea how to use the paintball double trigger. but then again, these paintball guns used circiut boards and micro switches. we are talking sub 1 lb trigger pulls at WORSE CASE though.

EDIT:

Best example of what using a double trigger for paintball

but most paibtall guns have VERY little kick.. and the kick u do get only aids with using the double trigger to help create "bounce"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yo dawg, I heard you like triggers...</div></div>
Nice reference.

I can get .11 splits with my Geissele S3G. And I can keep my fingers onthe grip.