• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR possession??

Asking for thoughts not answers to a question! I think last nights Senate race outcome answers the question for all of us.

Allot more worried I will have to use my ar to rob bread trucks from what I know they will do to the economy than I am about them sending the atf to seize millions of ar’s.

Reactions: Ravenworks
I just pooped.

The combo of a CLIF Builders Bar, coffee, venison chili reheated, and imperial stout created a delightful bouquet of aromas.
The visual was not disappointing either.

Sorry, no pics.

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader
Weed is sold in stores but federally prohibited, upper middle class people can spend 3 months trying to burn down a federal court house.

I am not really to concerned with any silly restrictions that may or may not be passed

Reactions: rodney747
Weed is sold in stores but federally prohibited, upper middle class people can spend 3 months trying to burn down a federal court house.

I am not really to concerned with any silly restrictions that may or may not be passed
Best description "silly restrictions". I totally agree. Thank you!

The better question is, exactly what is there from stopping Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Bet O'Rourke, Jen O'Malley Dillon, Chuck Shumer, Mike Bloomberg etc from banning them? Biden doesn't even have to lift his pen with this many allies to stroke the agenda they've been clamoring at for years. This is the evil empire at your service.

What we will end up with is certain 2nd Amendment Sanctuary States that will tell the feds to fuck off and and a whole shitload of chaos will ensue. Supreme Court will be busy... that is until they decide to add justices to nullify our majority and then the militias will sprout up and some individuals will completely go rogue and back up the "come and take them" mentality.

Fun times ahead.

So to answer the question, what's to stop them from banning anything they want, not just AR's?

Incredible post! I'm close to a small community that still possesses the small cannon they tried to take long ago. Just didn't realize I may be involved in another "COME AND TAKE IT". Hopefully with the same results!

I just pooped.

The combo of a CLIF Builders Bar, coffee, venison chili reheated, and imperial stout created a delightful bouquet of aromas.
The visual was not disappointing either.

Sorry, no pics.

Next time lead with "no pics" so we don't feel let down at the end...

Reactions: NateSavannah
Incredible post! I'm close to a small community that still possesses the small cannon they tried to take long ago. Just didn't realize I may be involved in another "COME AND TAKE IT". Hopefully with the same results!
moron labia

anyway, boom, no more AR

Screen_Shot_2019-12-13_at_12.13.51_PM__98105.1576268157.png
I’m not the conformist type at all but that actually looks pretty smooth. How much coin?
Thank you for an intelligent and well informed response. I think it's a very serious matter and honestly believe the childish answers on here are from the very people who would buckle first.

Says the one asking if a ar can become illegal..
read the constitution much?

Agreed. To paraphrase what Andrew Jackson once told the supreme court, they can make whatever rule they want, but then they have to enforce it. Good luck!

I will not comply. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: rodney747
I live in Denver and it used to be a red state. Now all these fairies from California live out here and vote the same way

Reactions: Blutroop
Only metric ARs will be allowed, including ammo, so I hope you're not sitting on any 223Rem labeled ammo.

My money is on the marijuana backdoor.

It's still a schedule 1 drug federally and the ATF can confiscate firearms over it......unlikely......but possible. If I were an agent and they told me to go grab Joe Bob Stoner's guns......I'd tell my boss to fuck right off and start job hunting.

I suspect more gun regs in 2021......but most likely "tack on" offenses to other crimes or simply purchase restrictions.

Just wait and see then make a decision that suits you best. I bet there are going to be a shit ton of BETA first time 2020 buyers either handing-in or reselling at a loss.

My money is on the marijuana backdoor.

It's still a schedule 1 drug federally and the ATF can confiscate firearms over it......unlikely......but possible. If I were an agent and they told me to go grab Joe Bob Stoner's guns......I'd tell my boss to fuck right off and start job hunting.

I suspect more gun regs in 2021......but most likely "tack on" offenses to other crimes or simply purchase restrictions.

Just wait and see then make a decision that suits you best. I bet there are going to be a shit ton of BETA first time 2020 buyers either handing-in or reselling at a loss.
And I’ll be buying several if that plays out!!

I shall not comply to any legislation passed by an illegitimate, unlawful government that isn't worth the paper it's printed on. 167% of the registered voters here agree with me.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Asking for thoughts not answers to a question! I think last nights Senate race outcome answers the question for all of us.
Making acts (like possessing something) illegal retroactively, or making "ex post facto" laws are specifically dscribed as being proscribed (not allowed to he done) in Article 1 of the Constitution.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/ex_post_facto

Screenshot_20210111-161359_Brave.jpg

So, to the "oh em geese my ar14 is gonna be illegal, I'm scared" crowd... I suggest a little freshening up on how our legal system works from the ground up.

Reactions: BCX
I am not a legal expert in any way but I don't think banning possession of an item would qualify as ex post facto. The purpose of this is to prevent someone being charged for a prior act that was legal at the time. Example: You shoot a duck on Friday and season is open. On Monday a law is passed that closes season last week and you are charged with poaching said duck. That would be an illegal law.
If you possessed the duck on Monday and duck possession was ruled illegal, you would need to get rid of duck or be in violation of said duck possession law. That is not Ex Post Facto.
If it were not so, no law could be passed that was intended to restrict possession or use of anything.

I am not a legal expert in any way but I don't think banning possession of an item would qualify as ex post facto. The purpose of this is to prevent someone being charged for a prior act that was legal at the time. Example: You shoot a duck on Friday and season is open. On Monday a law is passed that closes season last week and you are charged with poaching said duck. That would be an illegal law.
If you possessed the duck on Monday and duck possession was ruled illegal, you would need to get rid of duck or be in violation of said duck possession law. That is not Ex Post Facto.
If it were not so, no law could be passed that was intended to restrict possession or use of anything.
You're correct. If you are lawfully in possession of something right now, you can't be charged for violation of a law passed in the future. Its commonly known as a "grandfather clause" etc. So, thats why I personally am not too worried about what I already own or will acquire before stupid laws get passed. Once the law is passed, fine, I can't buy another one of that item anymore, but I can still possess what I had already lawfully acquired.

Reactions: Sandhog308