• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ar stock pad help

Bryan W M

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2011
East KS
@softcock
@Precision Underground

looking for someone who makes or can make this.
Looking for a stock pad that attaches with 3m tape or similar.
Idea is like the Wiebad mini stock pad but for the B5 stock and similar.
would also like the ability to add shims to adjust height. I thought about stacking Velcro. I have this on a normal stock bad I have. I also thought about maybe having it open on the end to slide in plastic shims. Have it elastic to keep it snug with different sizes of shims.
I hope this idea makes sense.
Anyone seen this? Or able to make it? I’m thinking about trying to make it.

Check out the Cheeky Bastard By Armageddon gear, the same people who make all the bags, it can be velcro or permanent check them out. lot of people love it.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm

Check out the Cheeky Bastard By Armageddon gear, the same people who make all the bags, it can be velcro or permanent check them out. lot of people love it.
This was going to be my suggestion. It's exactly what I run on mine.

I use a Rogers SuperStok foam pad on all mine for consistency and they hold up well; that has 3M adhesive on the backside.
I use rubber upper extremity exsanguination tourniquet and leave in place for 24 hours as well. Installed one on this latest project.
9F48A3B4-0911-471D-A991-8DE377F632E9.jpeg
F6700686-78F6-4185-92BE-FAFC1DFA45C7.jpeg
F0AC0B0F-325C-49DB-8FE8-2ADC7F51A803.jpeg

Reactions: camocorvette