• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories AR Stuff

Bully

Private, in so many ways...
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2014
NJ
I have some AR stuff to liquidate. AR's are not really my thing. Cool as they are.

Up first, I have some stuff to start a "retro" build. The upper is a factory pre-Remington Bushmaster. It comes complete with charging handle and BCG.
650 shipped obo.

The stock is, I believe, an original A1. It appears to be NOS, however I cannot be 100% about it or its origins. I am going off of what I was told by the gentleman that I purchased it from. I also have a Luth-AR rifle buffer tube kit (not pictured) that I will include to the buyer of the stock.
SOLD.

10.5" 1:9 Melonited .223 barrel. Perfect for an SBR (if allowed) or an "other". Please do check your state/national laws prior to assembly. I got this in a box of stuff and have zero use for it. It's been kicking around for years.
SOLD.

I am open to offers. I accept PayPal (net to me), Venmo, and Zelle. I will take a USPS money order if necessary but it does delay the process.
thumbnail_IMG_8107.jpg

Last edited:
Stock is sold.
Upper still available and asking 650 shipped but I’m happy to make a deal.

Price drop

Upper:
625 shipped obo

One last bump before I let it fade in to obscurity.