• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR with Kreiger Barrel Maker ???

Bache Kermooni

Private
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2012
So Cal
I while ago I saw a post from a manufacturer who mentioned they make their ARs (.223/5.56) using Kreiger barrels - not just blanks.

Does anyone know who that is? I can not find that post.
Thanks.

Re: AR with Kreiger Barrel Maker ???

I know GAP uses Bartlein and Seekins uses Rock. Not sure who you are talking about but would be surprised if someone here doesn't.

Kac lpr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSG3K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kac lpr </div></div>
Thanks, but it was not KAC.

Almost any smith that builds barrels can build one on a krieger blank for you. White Oak can build kriegers and I feel like Fulton Armory used to offer them as well.

BCM uses Krieger barrels,I have 16" 1/8 SS NM I purchased three months ago.
You can buy a complete upper or just the barrel. This was confirmed by Paul the owner of BCM at a Swat school my team and I attended. They shoot great and love mk262 or 75 tap.

I just send CLE barrel blanks and the chamber and turn them to any countour for 110.

Best way to do it.

Rich

I know Lancer systems makes a super comp with a Kreiger. I don't know if this is who your lookin for.

Compass Lake did an 18" SPR profile Kreiger barrel for my Mk 12 Mod0 clone. It loves Black Hills 77 grain HPBT ammo.
My next custom barrel will be a Kreiger as well.