• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arbrey trial verdicts in

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Jax fl
Lots of guilty charges so far. Last ine getting read now

ZomboMeme 24112021134648.jpg

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Their lives are over , do you live it out or Epstein yourself......

Why did the guy filming get murder too? He was still quite a distance away when the shot happened.

I was thinking the same thing. Only thing I can think of is he didn’t just happen upon this shooting and film it and we just don’t know the details.

If he is just some poor bastard that rolled up and filmed this and got 4 counts of murder his conviction should get flipped on appeal.

Not sure how the father got five counts of murder unless there is more to the video.

A private citizen doesn’t have the right to stop and question another private citizen on a public road….no matter how much they may suspect he was guilty of a crime.

Catch some fucker red handed on your property it’s a different story…..IMO

I remember hearing somewhere that the statute in GA for a citizens arrest has been the same since the 1930s. It only recently changed. Either way, you do NOT get to do a citizen's arrest unless you actually see the suspect committing a crime.

I know quite a few folks from there and they all said the same thing. It was changed afterwards.
From the beginning i was like the rest of the country that seen what the media put out. I can admit that i wasnt too sure how it would go either way. I wasnt there so i suppose the system worked as it is supposed to. Again not sure.

I was thinking the same thing. Only thing I can think of is he didn’t just happen upon this shooting and film it and we just don’t know the details.

If he is just some poor bastard that rolled up and filmed this and got 4 counts of murder his conviction should get flipped on appeal.

Not sure how the father got five counts of murder unless there is more to the video.
He screwed up and chose to be tried with the other two and guilt by association.

When someone runs at you trying to grab your shotgun, what are you supposed to do at that point?
ignoring the fact they were chasing him in trucks and after 5 minutes of cutting him off and following him. that said man with shotgun got out the truck with the gun........ Can't just take the last 2 seconds and say it's self defense

And that’s why the dumbass just got a murder charge instead of accessory.
Well…he does have a Moe Howard hairdo soooo. Woob woob woob woob. Knuck knuck knuck knuck. Besides 2 acquittals in one week? Cmon man!

Bet the Christmas parade gangsta gets off yo!

He was a black man on the wrong side of the tracks doing something that many white people do. One redneck shitbird ex (couldn't cut the mustard) cop thought it was his position to be the enforcement of neighborhood enlisted his inbred son and a neighbor to help run down the man that dared cross the tracks.
I am still entirely skeptical that Aubrey was a “jogger”.
It went to shit and they will now have the time to ponder what if?

For those wondering how Bryan could be found guilty:

"When the McMichaels started to chase Arbery, neither man called 911 immediately. It was a different neighbor who lived nearby who first did that, after seeing Arbery leave the English house, Dunikoski said. As the McMichaels chased and shouted at Arbery from their truck, Bryan saw them and joined the chase.

"At this point in time, Mr. Arbery is under attack" by all three men, as they repeatedly drove their trucks at him, Dunikoski said. They got so close, she added, that Arbery's handprint was found on Bryan's truck, along with fibers from his T-shirt."

Bryan also admitted to striking Arbrey with his truck and cutting him off to corner him. iirc

Father and son should of opened another beer and watched another episode of COPS, instead of planning how to be butt fucked for life by a group of racially bias prisoners.

so the cucked governor of GA is apparently unaware that he just called the jogger a criminal.

tkDAeNSm.jpeg

noun: vigilante; plural noun: vigilantes

a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

Reactions: deersniper
"so the cucked governor of GA is apparently unaware that he just called the jogger a criminal."

"noun: vigilante; plural noun: vigilantes

a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

Where in there does it say vigilantes have to be correct? Not the first time a vigilante fucked up and got the wrong guy.
Arbery was a criminal. But he didn't commit a crime that day.

"so the cucked governor of GA is apparently unaware that he just called the jogger a criminal."

a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate."

Where in there does it say vigilantes have to be correct? Not the first time a vigilante fucked up and got the wrong guy.
so he wasn't a convicted criminal and thief?
make up your mind!

vigilantes rarely catch or act during a crime, otherwise you would call them a victim, witness, owner or something else.

Last edited:

Jogger please...

so he wasn't a convicted criminal and thief?
make up your mind!

vigilantes rarely catch or act during a crime, otherwise you would call them a victim, witness, owner or something else.
I know reading a full comment slows down your post whoring, but you might want to look at the last line of my post again tard.
Vigilantes also often attack the wrong person. That would be one of the major reasons vigilantism is illegal.

I know reading a full comment slows down your post whoring, but you might want to look at the last line of my post again tard.
Vigilantes also often attack the wrong person. That would be one of the major reasons vigilantism is illegal.
yes, you did the "they don't always go after criminals"..."but in this case he is a criminal" comment, so i replied to both parts, lol.
dude, don't get your knickers in a twist over shit like this. it's fucking thanksgiving.

the-star-chamber-01.jpg

Kathryn Johnston is not amused.

I'm having an eagle rare and browsing the hide, I'm just ribbing you nancy. If I was being pissy, I'd have used the word fucking and the letters re in the first line.
I stand by calling you a post whore, and deep down you know it's true.

I'm having an eagle rare and browsing the hide, I'm just ribbing you nancy. If I was being pissy, I'd have used the word fucking and the letters re in the first line.
I stand by calling you a post whore, and deep down you know it's true.
whore? i fuck posts?
prolific? yes. spammer? sure.
i am trying to share ideas and opinions that are largely suppressed in mainstream media.
i consider it a service that for now is barely tolerated by the admins and frank, because it can or does attract unwanted attention from certain agencies that prefer that we are only exposed to their narrative. i do insert opinion at times...

here is another red pill for you to share with your family.

/the "tard" comment hurt my feelings. worst attack i felt since 9/11.

Last edited:
whore? i fuck posts?
prolific? yes. spammer? sure.
i am trying to share ideas and opinions that are largely suppressed in mainstream media.
i consider it a service that for now is barely tolerated by the admins and frank, because it can or does attract unwanted attention from certain agencies that prefer that we are only exposed to their narrative. i do insert opinion at times...

here is another red pill for you to share with your family.

/the "tard" comment hurt my feelings. worst attack i felt since 9/11.

Well, steady on there Quixote!

Though, a half decade old video, on a subject every man with both a brain and a wife (it's possible to have both, I swear) is already familiar, that's been posted here and everywhere else a hundred times, doesn't seem to live up to your high opinion of yourself. But you keep on preaching. I personally wouldn't know what to think untill I got theLBC's opinion first.

Well, steady on there Quixote!

Though, a half decade old video, on a subject every man with both a brain and a wife (it's possible to have both, I swear) is already familiar, that's been posted here and everywhere else a hundred times, doesn't seem to live up to your high opinion of yourself. But you keep on preaching. I personally wouldn't know what to think untill I got theLBC's opinion first.
it only had 2.5 million views before i started sharing it a few years ago. it is all me. me me me.

• Haha
Reactions: jr81452
I've been pretty clear that whilst the deceased has a criminal past, what he did that day was certainly not worth dying from. Sure, he shouldn't have been in the house; but hey, many, many people go look at houses being built - especially in these cookie cutter subdivisions where one may want to get a feel for the build quality.

In the generic sense, maybe the person looking at the "build" was of a different race and looking at a house, should they be hunted down with a truck? I don't think the deceased was doing just that (checking build quality); but the facts are the guilty chased the guy, continued to chase, jumped out of the truck guns ready.

The only part of "self-defense" was when a man who'd been chased for 2-3 blocks likely figured it was his last chance then made an effort to grab the gun. I suspect at that time he knew he was going to be killed. Just guessing. If the "video dumbshit" indeed ran him off road, fingerprints on truck, fibers on person, etc, then he's 100% guilty as well. That's why what the law says is important as to how "video dumbshit" got the murder charge. He participated in the crime that led to murder, that's generally going to get you a murder charge.

I think the real question, in my mind, is why the hell did the prosecutor for the county not even bother with it. THAT speaks volumes and is complete bullshit. They knew these people chased him down, did nothing. That whole lot needs to be tossed out of LE and the attys need there license revoked.

Truly sad - lives destroyed, families destroyed.

Reactions: jr81452