• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arbrey trial verdicts in

Old neighborhood not cookie cutter. Your assumptions are incorrect.

A thief was cornered and decided to fight. He lost (the rest of us won by his death).
Locals looked at it and decided justice was served on that street thst day.
Video (from dumbfuck that deserves whatever he gets) was released and the animals lost their minds.
Atlanta cares about Atlanta do they overrode the locals and screwed these folks to save their worthless jogger shithole.
Feds are up next to screw these folks even more for daring to defend their neighborhood from evil scum.

A thief was cornered and decided to fight. He lost (the rest of us won by his death).
Video (from dumbfuck that deserves whatever he gets) was released and the animals lost their minds.
Atlanta cares about Atlanta do they overrode the locals and screwed these folks to save their worthless jogger shithole.
Feds are up next to screw these folks even more for daring to defend their neighborhood from evil scum.
"A thief was cornered and decided to fight"
What did he steal? I don't recall any stolen property found at the scene.

Reactions: jr81452

Yeah the feds are going with Hate Crime stuff so another life sentence on the way.

Meanwhile the black BLM "protester" (with a ton of previous crimes) who beat an innocent bystander unconscious & then kicked him in the head repeatedly while he was unconscious gets 20months in jail:

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
So three rednecks retards can play vigilante/posse, chase down a man on foot with trucks, corner him and jump out with weapons drawn is good?
If he's a thief that just ran out of a house he has no right to be in, sure. But I'll say it's not advisable.

Again, what did he steal?
I have worked around construction my entire life. People walking into construction and remodeling jobs is common. IIRC even after the numerous intrusions on this house. They didn't put up signs or attempt to close off the site or the house. They installed cameras and there's no footage of him taking anything from the job.
If he's a thief that just ran out of a house he has no right to be in, sure. But I'll say it's not advisable.

When you own a gun and have assholes for neighbors, never defend their property. After they shot this asshole of a thief, the property owner of the place he liked to prowl promptly denied ever asking them to keep an eye on his property.

Mistake number 1 was defending other people's property. Let your neighbors get robbed, raped and killed unless it directly impacts you or the safety of your family. They will throw you under the bus 100% of the time. All they have to say is that they never felt like thy were in danger and you are suddenly a murderer.

Since he took nothing from the shooters and did not threaten them in any way, he simply fled, they should have just followed the asshole down the street while on the phone to 911. It promptly stopped looking like self-defense when they chased an unarmed thief down the street in a pick-up truck like two fucking hillbillies from Deliverance.

Mistake number 2, chasing an unarmed asshole down the street. Unarmed asshole had stolen nothing from them nor had he threatened them.

The greatest demonstration of fucktard ignorance on earth is to film yourself doing stupid shit. Why the third asshole was filming this is a complete fucking mystery. Why these idiots thought releasing this shit to the media was a good idea is a complete mystery. I am assuming the third idiot got $50,000 from a news station or his fucking lawyer cashed in and sold the video. No one with a lick of sense would have saved that video unless they wanted to go to prison for life. Until they sold the video, they were free men.

Mistake number 3, never record yourself doing stupid shit, video or audio. If you have a recording, keep it to yourself, never give a copy to your lawyer or law enforcement unless it 100% clears you of your actions. If it can be twisted into a conviction, it will be used to convict you 100% of the time. Your lawyer is as likely to fuck you over as the prosecutor.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Again, what did he steal?
I have worked around construction my entire life. People walking into construction and remodeling jobs is common. IIRC even after the numerous intrusions on this house. They didn't put up signs or attempt to close off the site or the house. They installed cameras and there's no footage of him taking anything from the job.
You're absolutely right! He was turning his life around and this time it actually worked.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Let’s paint a different scenario….

White real estate agent walks through house being remodeled in black neighborhood. Three black men chase him down and shoot him and say they thought he might be stealing from the job site.

Anyone who thinks these guys weren’t guilty would also be ok with the above scenario correct?

Let’s paint a different scenario….

White real estate agent walks through house being remodeled in black neighborhood. Three black men chase him down and shoot him and say they thought he might be stealing from the job site.

Anyone who thinks these guys weren’t guilty would also be ok with the above scenario correct?
Wow, I missed the part about ahmaud being a real estate agent checking out a remodel. I heard he was a criminal that took off running from a house and then attacked the folks that confronted him.

Reactions: BCP
Wow, I missed the part about ahmaud being a real estate agent checking out a remodel. I heard he was a criminal that took off running from a house and then attacked the folks that confronted him.
Wow I missed the part about the three rednecks being psychic and knowing exactly who he was. Three fuckers running me down I’m going to attack them also.

The point is they didn’t know exactly who he was and he didn’t know exactly why they were confronting and what they were going to do to him.

Wow I missed the part about the three rednecks being psychic and knowing exactly who he was. Three fuckers running me down I’m going to attack them also.

The point is they didn’t know exactly who he was and he didn’t know exactly why they were confronting and what they were going to do to him.
Psychic ability wasn't an issue. He looked just like the guy that had been stealing there.

Is this what your real estate agent looks like?

iu

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
When someone runs at you trying to grab your shotgun, what are you supposed to do at that point?

Hopefully your brain will have clicked on long before that and you won’t have chased them down in trucks and tried to illegally detain them.

Once you start committing a crime against someone everything that happens is on YOU because they’re the victim. That’s how that works. You can’t threaten someone with a fucking shotgun for no reason and then claim self defense when they act within their right to defend themselves.

These were three dumb motherfuckers. They did what they did and then were dumb enough to record it too. The video is what hung them. If it weren’t for the video of the altercation they could have made up whatever defense they wanted and it would have been their word against a dead guy.

That's not what he looked like when they killed him. He was wearing a white t-shirt and kakhi shorts. But you know that
Psychic ability wasn't an issue. He looked just like the guy that had been stealing there.

Is this what your real estate agent looks like?

iu
You should be writing for MSNBC.
You are defending three POS's that acted as vigilantes that chased a man down demanding his papers. At what point do you think/believe that is acceptable behavior?

He is a thief. That is a fact.

Well, if he did steal something the day he was murdered he sure as fuck chose a terrible attire to wear. I mean if you're gonna wander around a construction site to steal hand and/or power tools, don't you think wearing a tshirt and gym shorts would be the worst possible attire to conceal the stolen goods?

Reactions: jr81452 and FatBoy
I've been pretty clear that whilst the deceased has a criminal past, what he did that day was certainly not worth dying from. Sure, he shouldn't have been in the house; but hey, many, many people go look at houses being built - especially in these cookie cutter subdivisions where one may want to get a feel for the build quality.

In the generic sense, maybe the person looking at the "build" was of a different race and looking at a house, should they be hunted down with a truck? I don't think the deceased was doing just that (checking build quality); but the facts are the guilty chased the guy, continued to chase, jumped out of the truck guns ready.

The only part of "self-defense" was when a man who'd been chased for 2-3 blocks likely figured it was his last chance then made an effort to grab the gun. I suspect at that time he knew he was going to be killed. Just guessing. If the "video dumbshit" indeed ran him off road, fingerprints on truck, fibers on person, etc, then he's 100% guilty as well. That's why what the law says is important as to how "video dumbshit" got the murder charge. He participated in the crime that led to murder, that's generally going to get you a murder charge.

I think the real question, in my mind, is why the hell did the prosecutor for the county not even bother with it. THAT speaks volumes and is complete bullshit. They knew these people chased him down, did nothing. That whole lot needs to be tossed out of LE and the attys need there license revoked.

Truly sad - lives destroyed, families destroyed.

Who uses the word "whilst"? No American I know.

Where you from, Salty?

The only thing that could have been relevant was his shoplifting charge that he plead guilty to. The rest is irrelevant to the case and all hearsay which is not admissible in court as evidence.
You changed your avatar and I accidentally read one of your faggot posts.

iu

Worth the read. Sure as hell ain't going to hear any of it on the 'news'.

I listened to the entire video of the seven pieces of evidence that the jury probably didn’t hear. There’s no doubt in my mind he was a probably a piece of shit, but IMO the three rednecks still did not have the right to stop him in the middle of a public road welding a shotgun. I don’t care if he was rolling a $50,000 gold plated generator down the road. The three rednecks may have highly suspected he committed a crime but they did not know for sure.

Reactions: jr81452 and FatBoy
Worth the read. Sure as hell ain't going to hear any of it on the 'news'.

Nobody is doubting that he may have been a POS thief, but there is no PROOF that he stole anything from there. Being caught on surveillance camera snooping around is not proof he stole anything. You need more than suspicion to arrest somebody. Those guys are not cops, they can’t stop him and investigate him if they think he may have just committed a crime. They didn’t witness him committing any crime that day.

There’s reasons why we have some of the laws we do. This example is especially important because the world would be a scary place if an accusation was considered proof.

That's not what he looked like when they killed him. He was wearing a white t-shirt and kakhi shorts. But you know that

To a certain group of knuckle dragging throw-backs, all black people look like that no matter what they are wearing……

The bottom line is that a jury of their peers concluded that the attempted citizen's arrest was unlawful per Georgia statutes. This former cop should have known this.

This negated their “self defense” argument.

Sounds to me like they had the means and plenty of opportunity (with modern cell phones and two vehicles) to dial 911 while following the guy and getting pictures and video.

As a certified instructor who has taught the CCW class and certified students for their permit, this is a cautionary tale. I also did the bail enforcement certication in Colorado, which was heavy on use of of force.

The abilty to use lethal force is the ultimate responsibility. You are not a police officer. Your duty is to yourself and your family. Otherwise mind your business. Society will not look kindly if you screw up.

Wouldn't have been an issue if he just followed in the truck and waited for the cops to show up. Though it helps when you actually call the cops before you try and "arrest" somebody, rather than as you are confronting them.
The call should have been done while he was in his house grabbing his gun

They were guilty of manslaughter but malice murder+mandatory life in prison is bullshit. Drug dealers shoot one another all the time and do 5-10 years. Political trial.
Manslaughter would apply if it was an accident. It was murder because they intentionally had the shotgun and went looking for a fight knowing in all likelihood it would be used against the persion they were afraid of.
Next time you want to talk about dealing with the lawlessness, don't judge if I don't want to hear it.
You mean like all 3 guys chased down another guy with the intent to kill him, failed to call 911 proor to grabbing the gun.. That kind of lawlessness?

Uh, like has been said before… it's not what you know it's what you can prove.
To be sure, but apparently that‘s only a maxim that suits the outcome you’re seeking as he is still being called a “jogger” on all MSM. I’ve seen zero evidence as to why he was in that neighborhood, or that he was ever a jogger anywhere. If that were actually a fact i think the state would have established it instead of just repeating it. That said, I did not watch this trial, and, uh, like I said before I agree with the verdict.

Since the whole case hinged on the guilty not witnessing a crime it seems like you have to believe he was just a jogger, otherwise this is kind of a process related crime in that they could not legally make a citizen’s arrest, rather than murder with malice aforethought.

Now that I understand why video guy went down for murder that makes sense as well.

The bigger point is that the three convicted murderers did not know what Aubrey was doing, or who he was- nor did they have evidence of his criminal history- when they began pursuit.

If the 3 of them knew he was a thief because of what he might have done, then it stands to reason that Aubrey knew that they were murderers based on what they were going to do.

Prove it. Prove at the time he was being chased there was evidence of anything being stolen from the property of interest.
He is was a thief. It's documented fact. Why does a thief sneak into people's homes? If you can't figure that out I can't help you.

Manslaughter would apply if it was an accident. It was murder because they intentionally had the shotgun and went looking for a fight knowing in all likelihood it would be used against the persion they were afraid of.

You mean like all 3 guys chased down another guy with the intent to kill him, failed to call 911 proor to grabbing the gun.. That kind of lawlessness?

LOL you just made that up.

Nobody is doubting that he may have been a POS thief, but there is no PROOF that he stole anything from there. Being caught on surveillance camera snooping around is not proof he stole anything. You need more than suspicion to arrest somebody.
That is proof he was trespassing. Perhaps, felony trespassing. That in itself is probable cause. The rednecks should have called the cops, or kept him from stepping into the street.

He is was a thief. It's documented fact. Why does a thief sneak into people's homes? If you can't figure that out I can't help you.
So you can't prove that he was a thief.. Prior history and rap sheet has no bearing on the issue. This is about the specific cause of action and that was burglary at the residence… prove that hes stole stuff from the residence. If you can't figure that out you're the one with the problem

That is proof he was trespassing. Perhaps, felony trespassing. That in itself is probable cause. The rednecks should have called the cops, or kept him from stepping into the street.
There is reasonable evidence and belief that the 3 guys should have called the police and just followed giving directions. There is no evidence that abry broke the law on that day in question i
LOL you just made that up.
Stating facts. Can you poit out what isnt true?

To be sure, but apparently that‘s only a maxim that suits the outcome you’re seeking as he is still being called a “jogger” on all MSM. I’ve seen zero evidence as to why he was in that neighborhood, or that he was ever a jogger anywhere. If that were actually a fact i think the state would have established it instead of just repeating it. That said, I did not watch this trial, and, uh, like I said before I agree with the verdict.

Since the whole case hinged on the guilty not witnessing a crime it seems like you have to believe he was just a jogger, otherwise this is kind of a process related crime in that they could not legally make a citizen’s arrest, rather than murder with malice aforethought.

Now that I understand why video guy went down for murder that makes sense as well.
So he runs into a white neighborhood in broad daylight to case places for theft? He didn’t own a car? Scared of the dark? I mean talk about conspicuous.

So you can't prove that he was a thief.. Prior history and rap sheet has no bearing on the issue. This is about the specific cause of action and that was burglary at the residence… prove that hes stole stuff from the residence. If you can't figure that out you're the one with the problem
I'll decide what has bearing on the issue. When a convicted thief and known prowler gets confronted, attacks (possible due to his scitzo disorder) and gets shot for it, fuck him.

This is a case where I believe the "bad guy" is the one taking the dirt nap and the "good guys" are going to jail for it.

I also believe they should......as fucked up as that seems.