• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARC Coup De Grâce Stock

CajunNavy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2018
Lafayette, LA
About to order a ARC Coup De Grâce barreled action. What stocks work with this action?

I may order an AG composites, but not sure which one would work with the trigger hanger.

Thanks

Reactions: DubfromGA
If it’s a Remington 700 footprint any Remington 700 stock should work with it you might have to make modifications to the stock for the trigger hanger

Reactions: CajunNavy
McMillan has the action specific inlet for the CDG if you want a traditional stock. They make a massive ejection port cut to match that big ejection port perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_8987.jpeg
    IMG_8987.jpeg
    535 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: DubfromGA and lash
I decided to use ARC's XYLO chassis.

It is waiting on the bench.....waiting on the action & barrel to arrive.

pic below is from ARC's website, however I'm also using a Razor Gen3, M-Brace mount (similar looking to pic), Hellfire Match and TT flattie.

Image 503.jpeg

About to order a ARC Coup De Grâce barreled action. What stocks work with this action?

I may order an AG composites, but not sure which one would work with the trigger hanger.

Thanks
I was told by AG a couple of days ago that they didn't inlet their stocks specifically for any ARC actions. I was going to email ARC and ask what inlet is closest. After my phone call it probably won't be an AG stock that I buy. I did not get the name of who I talked to at AG.

I was told by AG a couple of days ago that they didn't inlet their stocks specifically for any ARC actions. I was going to email ARC and ask what inlet is closest. After my phone call it probably won't be an AG stock that I buy. I did not get the name of who I talked to at AG.
Another option is Grayboe if you like a traditional stock. They do inlet specifically for ARC actions.