• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ARC M10 QD-L Scope Mount Repeatability

broskibrobro

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2018
Hi all, I recently purchased a scope that came with the 40mm version of the American Rifle Company M10 QD-L scope mount: https://www.americanrifle.com/shop/product/m10-qd-l-scope-mount-9
Its marketed as a "quick detach" mount and I plan on swapping the optic between several rifles. Curious if anybody here has first hand experience with this mounts repeatability? How much variation can I expect between swaps?
Thank you in advance!

for repeatability and ability to return to zero (for each specific rifle), bobro engineering mounts might be what you need.
the design is unique compared to most, and they require zero adjustment. i run one on my scar 20S.

unfortunately, your option is not included in this review, but it seems like it is just normal screw mounts with big knobs.

even the single lever bobro model outperformed the others.
i would read the description just so you see the difference.

for repeatability and ability to return to zero (for each specific rifle), bobro engineering mounts might be what you need.
the design is unique compared to most, and they require zero adjustment. i run one on my scar 20S.

unfortunately, your option is not included in this review, but it seems like it is just normal screw mounts with big knobs.

even the single lever bobro model outperformed the others.
i would read the description just so you see the difference.

Appreciate the suggestion! Looking through the Bobro website but don't see any 40mm mounts, looks like the largest they offer is 35mm sadly...

I’ve moved scopes with regular M-10 rings and basically The zero didn’t change or not enough to matter.