• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARC M10 QDL, Sling, TBAC Brake for sale.

Conrad

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2006
    TX
    For sale:

All rings in new condition. All prices include shipping.

ARC M10 QDL Mount 30mm (standard height, 20 MOA): $250
    TIS Cuff Sling: $50
    Thunder Beast Ultra CB Brakes:
    Used/Cleaned: 1-338 3/4x24 $85

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Sorry gents, I posted these up late last night without a ton of detail and it was a busy day at work today.

Both the RO FTW and TAB sling are coyote brown. The TAB gear has the plastic fastex buckles and the FTW has the plastic "cobra-like" buckles. Both slings are equipped with flush cups.

I know there were questions on the TAB sling (my apologies) but JLinnell was the first to say I'll take it regardless, so it is his if he wants it.

I will address the other questions in the PMs as well as confirm the above CB Brakes above.

Thanks.

Based on above messages. Confirming buyers. Thanks.

Also, the TIS sling is OD green.

RRS Leveling base is Series 3 with the dovetail clamp and shorter adjustment knob. It can be found here:
    http://soar.reallyrightstuff.com/TA-3-LC-SOAR-Series-3-Leveling-Base-with-Clamp

1541734230354.png

Gents, please check your PM's, missing shipping info from a few of you:

PrebanPaul
    JLinnell

Waiting on payment from: Ballistic1.

Thanks.

Packages going out tomorrow.

Rings, FTW Sling, TIS Sling, and the 3/4x24 and 338 CB, and Leveling base are still available.

Thanks for looking

I’ll take the Rifles Only bungee sling if it’s still available - pm sent

Also, if the PVA mad scientist brake (6.5CM...?) is still available, I’ll take it too if in black finish and 5/8x24tpi.

Rings are still available. Strike through text indicates sold so the PVA brake is gone.

PM inbound.

Gents,

I got multiple messages today on the RRS base. 317Millhand is the first to say he'd outright take it. As the other messages were seeking more info on condition or offering a lower amount. Base is in excellent condition and pans smoothly/as new.

317Millhand, it's yours if you still want it.

Thanks.