• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ARC M10's and the V word

fanninland

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2017
NE Texas
So I'm looking for some 35mm low rings and the Arcs seem to be OOS everywhere....except Valdada has some. Image doesn't show the normal ARC logo, in fact it doesn't show any logo which I prefer. Just wondering before I order if anyone has some and can verify there's no "V" logo on the rings?

Also if anyone knows of some ARC branded M10 35mm lows in stock somewhere lemme know....thanks.

Well of course not, that would make way to much sense.

Looks like ARC has some in stock - thank you sir!

Yea ARC is always the easiest there really aren't many dealers that stock them anyway, and those that do, sell for the same price. They ship FAST as well. I have had rings show up the next day after ordering, but then again, I live in WA 2 hours from ARC.

SportOptics used to sell ARC products and gave a nice discount but i dont think they do anymore.

I rather order direct from Ted and make sure he is getting most of the profit.

Reactions: fanninland
The V branded version are 10% off with free shipping thru tomorrow at SWFA, but since I have to pay TX sales tax there it’s not much more to order from ARC.....