• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARC Rimfire Action or Conversion Possibility ?

MilSpecOkie

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2017
Are there any rumors or sightings of an American Rifle Company rimfire out there? Surely Ted had toyed with this idea?

I thought I seen someone mention it some time ago, but maybe it was just a desire?

I bet no one has told him that the real engineering challenge isn't AW mags in a 700 repeater, but a slick and sexy rimfire in a 700 footprint... We just need to plant the seed...

Yeah, I would love a conversation kit for any of the three lug actions @karagias makes. I’d even be down for a complete new dedicated 22 LR action to compete with the Vudoos and RimX actions out there. What do you say Ted???

I think those rumors come from Vudoo releasing a centerfire action, which is a branded Coup De Grace. I've not seen anything about a
RF action from ARC.

Reactions: MilSpecOkie
Yeah, I would love a conversation kit for any of the three lug actions @karagias makes. I’d even be down for a complete new dedicated 22 LR action to compete with the Vudoos and RimX actions out there. What do you say Ted???
Only conversion worth a dam is Sauer STR200 , had a chance to review the Curtis custom,while nice idea but sorry, no dice ,the way its designed its hard-pressed to run against Tikka or CZ let alone Voodoo, Anschutz etc.

This is by leaps and bounds only Centerfire to rimfire conversion that is on par with actual rimfire actions.
sauer-200-str-.22_1 (1).jpg

87cd3b42-5f41-4218-ac9e-fdef8a09891f-jpeg.7436102

Reactions: jbell