• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ARCA for AI AE MK3?

sevenplagues

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 21, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    I have an AI AE MK3 and I was looking into shooting with a tripod.
    I know that there are other saddle type clamps (PIG/HOG) but ARCA seems to be the best & most stable way of connecting to a tripod.
    Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I'm unfamiliar with this system's accessories, specially when it comes to modernizing certain features.
    Thanks

Okay so you have the same rifle I do, how do you install this? Also, do I need to remove the Atlas bipod adapter that Im currently using?

That's awesome! I just need to figure out how to install the beast! Did you install yours? If so, was it hard, what did it entail and what tools did you need?

If you mounted the rail beyond the end of the stock? Do you think that rail could hold a Arca bipod adapter with bipod and not flex if the bipod was in that free space?

Caliglockleet: the tools and install look extremely easy. Maybe you need the correct Allen size. Pretty sure the mounting hardware comes with the rail.

If you mounted the rail beyond the end of the stock? Do you think that rail could hold a Arca bipod adapter with bipod and not flex if the bipod was in that free space?

Absolutely. This is a high quality piece and simple to install.