• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARCA plate for precision reflex handguard (GenIII)

Tex_ponch

Ponch
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2018
Baltimore MD
I just finished my 6mm creed ar. I shoot from a tripod and I have a RRS picatinny rail adapter, but I would like to find an arca rail that mounts directly to the handguard. Does anyone have a source for this? Pre reflex doesn't seem to offer anything. TIA

haven't seen that exactly but did see these recently:
https://www.catalystarms.com/shop#!...ision-Handguard/p/141612287/category=35709810

I have one of those on my RPR but they don't have an ar10 version last time I checked.

@Tex_ponch

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see if you ever came up with a solution.

I am currently building out a rifle with the PRI handguards, still unsure if I want round or the delta.

I see JP enterprises makes an ACRA rail for their MK handguard system, which may be ideal for the round PRI handguard.

There are also some flat universal ACRA rails that I think could work on a the PRI delta tubes.

AREA 419 said the universal ARCA plate should work if you get the hardware. I had this same idea.

@Tex_ponch

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see if you ever came up with a solution.

I am currently building out a rifle with the PRI handguards, still unsure if I want round or the delta.

I see JP enterprises makes an ACRA rail for their MK handguard system, which may be ideal for the round PRI handguard.

There are also some flat universal ACRA rails that I think could work on a the PRI delta tubes.
I gave up and just put an arca adapter on a rail adapter on the bottom. Never found anything with the right curve.

The JP one looks like it has a nice curve to it. The JP forearm has an OD of 2".

I don't have a PRI forearm in front of me to measure, however their website says it has an ID of 1.9". Not sure if the JP would work or not.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m actually machining my own because I couldn’t find anything. I should have it done soon. Would love to use all my PRS stuff on it