• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Arca Rails

Eoddave27

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2018
Bel Air, MD
Hey guys, last year I started making some Arca rails for myself using G10. The is the hard phenolic type polymer they use for a lot of knife handles. Well I have been beating the hell out of these things for a year and they are holding up just as good as my aluminum ones so I figured I would see if anyone here is interested in the extras I made to

All the rails I have now are 1/4” thick and 12” long. I have tried them with all the commercially available locking rails and the work well. If you want one I will just need to know if this is going on a fiberglass stock or if you need M Lok / Keymod. Each comes with a different hardware pack. The basic rail and hardware pack are $25 shipped. The unfinished material is black. If you want a custom Cerakote color I can do that for another $8. Below are the colors I currently have on hand. If you want something different I can get it I just need time to order the Cerakote. If there seems to be enough interest I will start making longer rails as well as custom sized rails and rails for round handguards

Colors available are. White, burnt bronze, graphite black, NRA blue, sniper gray, OD green, desert sand, FDE, titanium, blue titanium, stoplight red.

***I wanted to add a couple more things. If you need a custom length shorter than 12” just let me know. I will cut the rail down and send you the the rest of the 12” section drilled and with fasteners as well. Also if you order more than one each addition rail is $20 since I can fit quite a few in a box for the same shipping cost. ***

update. I can’t take any more orders guys. Unfortunately It looks like I have to have a commercial account to sell these. I don’t make enough money off these to cover the cost with the small amount of material I have. I’ll deliver the ones already ordered but I’ll just have to sell the rest locally.

FA2DF97E-A955-4B26-96BE-AD8A44622BA6.jpeg
DF9A3341-9140-4034-B1C3-D05677472A9F.jpeg
2BCFE7EC-BB68-4E1A-95FB-FD621A1297CB.jpeg
91569FC7-9B86-4CE0-854A-56D287863E0B.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have any hardware that will fit the AI keyslot?

I use the weld washers that you seen in the photos above. They work with m Lok and Keymod. I’m not sure if they will work with AI but I would guess they do.

Does this work on a KRG Whiskey 3 chassis?

I have a KRG Bravo. I think the layout should be very similar buti will need to confirm that. I can size one to fit for you and locate all the holes for fasteners in the correct location.