• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Archer on FX

Re: Archer on FX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watching it now. I'd cartoon fuck the big tittied chick. </div></div>

The fat HR girl or the hot black ops chick? lol J/K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He'd hit em both. </div></div>

This man doesn't lie...

Bringing this thread back from the dead as I finally saw this show.

They have it on Netflix on the "Watch Instantly" feature. All 10 episodes of the first season.

This show is hilarious to the max.

It is awesome! I have been waiting for season two. I love the humor and one liners, one of my favorites was when his mom showed him the fat arms dealer they are supposed to kill and Archer says, "what, is diabetes busy?" The episode where Archer tries to teach Cryil how to be a field agent was also great. I was wondering if anyone else watched it. My wife hates it.

Yeah its definately a "dvr and watch when the wife and kids are in bed" show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "Sploosh". </div></div>

That is my all time favorite line... can't stop laughing when she does that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cybnew</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"No Cyril, when they're dead, they're just hookers"</div></div>

I love it!!!

Between this and Justified I can't wait till the new seasons start

I came in on this one late and could not stop laughing. I hope the next season is coming up soon. And ya, definitely a "watch when the wife is in bed" show.