• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ARD for a Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44?

Sorry for the late reply. In Spring 2013 called Leupold and was told a screw-in ARD may be released in the summer. That obviously did not happen. Called in December and was told they were not sure when an ARD for the scope would be released. Disappointing, depending on what you're using your rig for.

Sorry for the late reply. In Spring 2013 called Leupold and was told a screw-in ARD may be released in the summer. That obviously did not happen. Called in December and was told they were not sure when an ARD for the scope would be released. Disappointing, depending on what you're using your rig for.

Same deal with the MK 8

Same deal with the MK 8

Seems unusual, don't you think? I knew there was no ARD for the 3-18 when I made the purchase. Would be nice to have.

Maybe someday. Asked my brother while at Shot Show to swing by the Leupold booth and nicely inquire. All I hear back in the evenings is how much he's up (or down) playing Blackjack! :)

Last edited:
Seems unusual, don't you think? I knew there was no ARD for the 3-18 when I made the purchase. Would be nice to have.

Maybe someday. Asked my brother while at Shot Show to swing by the Leupold booth and nicely inquire. All I hear back in the evenings is how much he's up (or down) playing Blackjack! :)

I was told over the phone that it will be coming eventually.... They also have no Alumina flip up covers for them

I was told over the phone that it will be coming eventually.... They also have no Alumina flip up covers for them

Tell me about it, I am still surprised that I cannot get the flip up covers or the ARD... They told me they were coming but here I am still waiting.