• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ARD for Leupold MK 8 3.5-25x56

I talked to Leupold last week. The rep I spoke with said the Leupold engineering department is on it and an ARD for the Mark 8 3.5-25x56 should be available by the end of September. Also available for the Mark 8 3.5-25x56 at the end of September will be alumina flipback lens covers.

:cool:

Didn't sound like it. It was blamed Leupold changed the specs on the magnification ring by adding the "hump".

Their response to me, "Sorry Paul we tried. Thanks"

That was on 8-9-2013

I talked to Leupold last week. The rep I spoke with said the Leupold engineering department is on it and an ARD for the Mark 8 3.5-25x56 should be available by the end of September. Also available for the Mark 8 3.5-25x56 at the end of September will be alumina flipback lens covers.

I called Leupold today.

The engineering department postponed making the ARD and the Alumina flip covers for the Mark 8 3.5-25x56. The rep I talked to said he would pass the word that a Mark 8 owner called and is interested in these products and to check back at the end of November.

So ... call Leupold if you are interested to see them make these products and tell them so.

:cool: