• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

are O-kay ind. mags worth a shit?

Re: are O-kay ind. mags worth a shit?

as long as they're in good shape... if you know where to get some for decent money, I'll take em if you don't want em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O-Kay is (or was, for the 20yrs I was in) the primary military mag supplier</div></div>

We still have them. 264HH, if they have the old follower it's a simple upgrade. Other than that, I'd say they work well enough.

Okay are the same as colts.Made on the same machinery so i hear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 264HH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The green folllowers are the new stock, correct? </div></div>

Actually, the newest generation of followers are brown. The green ones were the generation just prior to the brown ones.

Okay Ind are the only mags I own. I have yet to buy a P-mag because the Okays just keep working.

They made Colt mags for a few years, don't know how long, but Okay is stamped (on the inside near feed lips if I remember correctly) of the ones they made.

SHit I mean are they shit or super shit?....shit..

Shit man they are a decent mag when you can get the shit under 25 are you shitting me dollars

I have a friend who has some for sale locally. I was wondering the same thing. He said they have the tan anti tilt follower and that it was the same company he thought that built colt mags for them.

Worked in Iraq and the Stan for me! Pre ban are $35 post ban $15-25+

I like FN mags the best!

OK are the good ol boys of GI mags. Been around forever and they work

O-Kay mags are great. I snagged a bunch up that were new in wrap made in the 80's during the Clinton Ban. I paid $25 bucks each then. Never had any problems. PAT.

BEFORE P MAGS ,OK was one of the best. Since Pmags everything else is an also ran IMHO ,includeing those expensive H&K mags.

I have had good luck with them.