• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are there any John Force Drag Racing fans here?

LuckyScott

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2013
So Cal
I am involved with an online racing TV show called Speed Scene Live TV. It is free to watch, and you dont register, just click and watch like a Youtube channel. Tuesday night we have John Force on the show.
Plus, we have the guys from SHRA radio and we show a product review and install. We put a set of Hedman Husler Hedders on a cute girls racecar.
Check out the live show tuesday at 6:00 to 7:00 at SPEEDSCENELIVE.COM or if you miss the live show you can visit the site anytime and watch a past show.
Only racing TV show I know with a shooting enthusiast as a host. The girl, DianaMite, also shoots.
While it is not a gun show, it is fun, and free!
John Force is always a great interview and never is at a loss for words.

A John Force Story

My nephew was around 5 years old. (This was about 20 years ago)
We took him to the races in Baytown. John Force was his and ours favorite driver. We were in line for a autograph. Everyone was taller than Andy and John didn't see him. John said he was sorry but he had to go. The crowd parted and John seen Andy. Andy being upset that he wasn't going to meet John like WE said he would.
John seen all that. He come out from the rope. Picks up Andy and ask him if he's John Force fan. He took us inside the rope to his trailor. We got pictures of Andy sitting in the car wearing John Forces helmet. And he gave Andy all kinds of free stuff. He spent over an hour with us.
I'm a John Force fan.

Last edited:
Love him or hate him,he's the best thing to happen to NHRA. He sort of tickles me them lips running about as fast as his Castrol ride. The man certainly knows how to run a business, and does a great job of attracting first rate talent. Austin Coil, and now Zippy come to mind. Yeah, guess I do like John.

I agree with everything above. John is the best. My family and I are race fans through and through. Dream is to go to Isle of man one day. But Drag racing is one of the best. the sport is still very very personal. very easy to get all the autographs you want. Took my daughter around for autographs her first race and John asked if I would like one also, I said nope, shook his hand and said thanks. Two weeks later Eric Medlen was killed in a test session accident.

He's certainly animated, and a bit of a nut. A post race interview years ago and I won't get the quote exactly right, but it went something like this. "Just like Englishtown. That ol' heap hiked the front end, tires shaken, carried it through the 300 foot line, candles lit in both winda's" He's a character.

Last edited: