• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are we being lied to?

Media is largely controlled by the left. OF COURSE they're feeding us a bag of lies. It's all about distraction, deflection, and make believe that Creepy Joe is of sound mind....

Last time I checked the flu was within like a thousand or two of being just as deadly in total deaths average over the last few years...and we have a vaccine for that. The number of doctors coming out and being silenced about preventative drugs is also alarming.

Let's say the USA has 500,000 deaths.
Out of 330,000,000 USA population.
Still not 1%

Attachments

• 99292542_10156857477276353_9219664483645915136_n.jpg
    99292542_10156857477276353_9219664483645915136_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 71
  • 97976270_10158271448804383_5885339006480154624_n.jpg
    97976270_10158271448804383_5885339006480154624_n.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 94231225_10159663535476632_2518089439599656960_n.jpg
    94231225_10159663535476632_2518089439599656960_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 81
team everybody knows , but no one wants to admit they knew it was all a lie and look dumb instead people keep pushing a lie in hopes that everyone will look dumb for buying into the lies .

We have been lied to for a long long time. As the public becomes more skeptical because of long term lying. The lies must get bigger and scarier to be effective.

They are running out of lies we can believe in. :)

Reactions: Yells01
We have been lied to for a long long time. As the public becomes more skeptical because of long term lying. The lies must get bigger and scarier to be effective.

They are running out of lies we can believe in. :)

team everybody knows , but no one wants to admit they knew it was all a lie and look dumb instead people keep pushing a lie in hopes that everyone will look dumb for buying into the lies .
I like this video. But you bring up an excellent point- it seems many people are willing to go along with this ruse to not go against peer pressure even though they know better. That is true weakness of the worst kind. It’s called cowardice.

Are we being lied to?

We are being bombarded with lies.... Those who survive have the ability to know when they are being lied to....

Practice up.

Hobo

I think this is the first time in the history of the US that we've been lied to by the President, all of Congress and 90% of the news outlets. This doesn't include the social media outlets that for some reason, we as a society have all of a sudden believe anything on Facebook and Twitter as gospel.

I remember, watching the news, such as, ABC, NBC, CBS, with the old man and thought it was gospel. How much had we been "hoodwinked", back in those days?? Now, you can't trust a F'n thing, that any of the media outlets have to report and you have to read "between the lines" and form a, hopefully, educated decision on the point being made. Mac

News and social media is one thing.

Next time you are at a major retail store (you know the ones) listen to what is playing in the background.

Point being, you are getting the message whether you like, or not.

i remember during my time in uncle sugars service realizing that the reality i saw vs msm reporting was often either wrong entirely or biased/spun. we were encouraged back then to expect better from fox. that didnt really last long either.

It used to be everything you heard could be a lie. In this age of video manipulation, now one can add everything you see could be a lie.
So take it with a grain of salt, the truth will eventually come out and while it might not come out during your lifetime, then it won't really matter anymore!

i theorize fwiw, that the pineal gland is mans center for connectuon to truth/connection to God. that connection and use of it is the holy spirits divining rod to help us decipher the lies....
i postulate that corona virus' reason foe being created was ultimately to disrupt men's pineal gland function thereby clouding our ability to discern truth.

i theorize fwiw, that the pineal gland is mans center for connectuon to truth/connection to God. that connection and use of it is the holy spirits divining rod to help us decipher the lies....
i postulate that corona virus' reason foe being created was ultimately to disrupt men's pineal gland function thereby clouding our ability to discern truth.

cateye.gif

If we study the origins and histories of the Journalistic Industry, it become abundantly apparent that Journalists, by definition, have always been the tools of the political movers and shakers, and that they have always lied, either in small part or in large.

The real question is ; when have they not Lied?

The answer becomes,..., wait for it..., never.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
If a politician or the media’s mouth is moving, yes it is lying.