• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you a handloader near Chicago? I could use your help and will compensate you!

Tomekeuro85

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2007
Chicago Suburbs, IL
I'm trying to take better pictures for my website, because the ones I have right now make me sad.

What I need is someone who make their own ammo. I just need to borrow some loaded rounds and components to use to take pictures of them in the loading blocks I make.

I can't have just *any* ammo though. I need someone who is very meticulous and puts out "show quality" mirror-finished ammo. I know there's guys out there who do it.

Right now I only own one rifle but I have nothing made for it and I don't think I'll be loading anything any time soon... no scope for the rifle so no way to really shoot it. Plus I want a larger round than a .223 for the pictures.

Here's an outline of requirements:

A common, larger rifle cal, like a .260, .308, .30-06, WSM, etc.

50 rounds loaded, 50 bullets, and 50pcs of empty brass, all looking like they're mirror polished, no fingerprints, marks, staining, etc. So ideally SS media tumbled.

I need to borrow them for probably about a week. I'd be glad to show you my ID, FOID, and leave a cash deposit with you until you get the items back.

Compensation would be a free 50rd loading block/range tray of your choice, delivered upon completion of photography, a $35 value.

If anyone is interested in this offer, please let me know and we can work out a time to meet perhaps this week.

Thanks very much!

Tom

168gak3.jpg

Gottcha, I'm a bit far from you as I'm all the way up in the northwest burbs. I'm sure you will be able to find someone much closer.

cncshooter.com is my current site, but I'm already halfway done with my new site. Just need a few more things plus the pictures.

Not able to help you out due to location, would infringe a whole lot of laws.
But if you don't get a proper answer here or on the other forum.
Some of the Local F-Class or BR guys are the most likely place to come over shiny and well prepped brass.