• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Are you cold yet?

MJ1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2012
maui021_zpsbd7a05bb.jpg

..;)..

Re: Are you cold yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ykrvak...these lower 48ers know how too piss us off!
</div></div>

To hell with the lower 48, it's better further south.

29nfexx.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ykrvak...these lower 48ers know how too piss us off!
</div></div>

To hell with the lower 48, it's better further south.

29nfexx.jpg
</div></div>

i hate you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i hate you! </div></div>

LOL!

Yeah I was grinding a chunk of metal this morning and when I went to quench it but my water was frozen....

Was sweating in my ground blind yesterday. Sweating today too. I like sweating!

-15,-51, +70 wow! I wasn't trying to piss any one off. Berrrr! 34C at my place today.

DSCF9197_zpsac3891d7.jpg

d56783ba.jpg

5fae72dc.jpg

I would offer you a cold one but that would be out of place.

7ab816df.jpg

Pura Vida
..MJ...

Our furnace died on the 21st...new one will be in by new years. Great story material about the Christmas with no furnace. Fortunately the heat o later fireplaces work, so we are not doing too badly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unknown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our furnace died on the 21st...new one will be in by new years. Great story material about the Christmas with no furnace. Fortunately the heat o later fireplaces work, so we are not doing too badly. </div></div>

Bummer, stay warm. I had to fire up my heater too.

DSCF92042-Copy_zps81364019.jpg

That is one damned tasty looking heater; as long as the carbon monoxide doesn't kill you. Those are some huge scampi. All things considered, I'm having a wonderful Christmas. It is mostly in how I choose to perceive things that makes them good or bad over the long term.

Now if something happened to my morning coffee, I would be a major bitch to live with, but not having a furnace isn't nearly as bad as it could be. (read no furnace, no TV, no electricity, AND no coffee)

Hell yeah it's cold.. Best time of year too! Nothing better than a little ice drinking, catching some fish and sharing beer with friends. Be out for more tomorrow!

-15 still not that bad yet, we'll see what January brings. Working the board @-40 is brutal.

We have beer too.

e9a12073.jpg

Are pets are just goofy.
be4e6646.jpg

1074a88d.jpg

I thought it was cold here but -15 and -40 I would go crazy. I don't handle cold to well. Its like 30 here and I'm rushing the dog when i take him ou to pee. Lol

Talked to my house keepers today and they say it was well over 100* by lunch time around the pools. I'm packing some flip-flops and a new VISA.

2dd3761b.jpg

fbd2b59c.jpg