• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you looking for a present for your lady or mom?

IMG_4297.GIF

R

to pick either of them up would be like confessing to cheating I'll stick to the normal kiss and being yelled at for something I should have done , but choose not to off her honey do list that i burn each week . a box more of ammo or extra primers and powder are the good gifts or they should be and bullets twinkel in the right light like little diamonds lol.

to pick either of them up would be like confessing to cheating I'll stick to the normal kiss and being yelled at for something I should have done , but choose not to off her honey do list that i burn each week . a box more of ammo or extra primers and powder are the good gifts or they should be and bullets twinkel in the right light like little diamonds lol.
I'm too old to whore around. I'm doing this because the wife is not raising hell over my guns parts that are coming in on a regular basis.:)

Probably not a good idea to get them a colombian neck tie. Pretty sure they wouldn’t enjoy that