• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419 Arca rail

BisSilent

Trailer Park Engineer
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2020
Is this a worthy addition to a Bergara HMR 6.5?? PRS wannabe....someday🤔
Screenshot_20200716-090128_Chrome.jpg

I have an HMR but I don't have the HMR stock on it, so I'm not sure if 14" would be too long.

My KRG Bravo has a 12" ARCA rail on it and it overhangs the front of the forend by 2". That's about the most I'd be comfortable with, as anything longer might give you a bit too much flex if your bipod was clamped to the end.

With that said, I switched from Harris on a sling stud to an Atlas CAL on an ARCA rail and it's one of the best purchases I've made for my rifle. Also, Area 419 is top notch and their customer service is the bees knees.

The 12" would cantilever about an inch on the HMR stock.

The 12" would cantilever about an inch on the HMR stock.
Well, I don't think anyone makes a 13" haha. So give the 14" a try. If it flexes too much, you can sell just the rail on here without losing too much money and switch to a 12".

Well, I don't think anyone makes a 13" haha. So give the 14" a try. If it flexes too much, you can sell just the rail on here without losing too much money and switch to a 12".
Well the 12" is longer than that. I think this will be perfect.
Screenshot_20200716-151144_Chrome.jpg