• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419 auto trickler upgrade kit

Rvie

Private
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2020
Does anyone have the Area 419 upgrade kit for the auto trickler V2, is it worth the $450?

Yes, I think it is. I have all of the 419 upgrades but the glass powder hopper because they break easy, I still use the plastic Lyman hopper. The billet base for the trickler and the powder cup are must haves for sure. I did the Bluetooth upgrade on mine as well, this should be the first upgrade.

Edit for spelling.

Last edited:
Ya I posted this in the proper place (not the depot) and a guy said do the V3 upgrade so I think I’ll do that then the 419 complete upgrade kit for the V3. I was just wondering if the $400 419 upgrade kit was worth the money?

Ya I posted this in the proper place (not the depot) and a guy said do the V3 upgrade so I think I’ll do that then the 419 complete upgrade kit for the V3. I was just wondering if the $400 419 upgrade kit was worth the money?
Yes I surely think that it is. I just do not care for the pyrex powder hopper because the plastic Lyman one is way harder to break. My brother broke his pyrex hopper that was full of powder. It made a mess.

Funny with the bluetooth - I was switch from h4350 to varget and was cycling via app. Didn't have the cup underneath the funnel and accidentally hit my finger on cycle thrower. Just wasted 36grns of varget and 30 minutes of my time cleaning it up.

Still will never go back.

Funny with the bluetooth - I was switch from h4350 to varget and was cycling via app. Didn't have the cup underneath the funnel and accidentally hit my finger on cycle thrower. Just wasted 36grns of varget and 30 minutes of my time cleaning it up.

Still will never go back.

Small shop vac makes quick work of that!

It did but got powder in all the tinny nooks on my bench. Had to air can and vac up.