• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419/Rearden Mount Deadair Nomad L

SCGunner84

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2018
Just wondering if I can get some thoughts and opinions on these two mounting systems. My Nomad L will be going on my 18 inch 6 creed. In the future I may put it on some other rifles l. With that being said I’m mainly interested in repeatability, and keeping it as short and as light as possible. Any thoughts on which system might better serve my needs would be appreciated. Thanks.

I use the Area 419 system on a Nomad-L for multiple rifles - super repeatable from 6mm BR to 300 Win Mag.

Depending on where you are in SC, you can check out my setup. I shoot at Panteao and will be joining Clinton House in the near future.

Reactions: SCGunner84
I would go with a Rearden mount. I use a LPM Liberty Bell muzzle brake and a Rearden Atlas and my POI is zero. Here is a 3 shot group in which I take the suppressor off and put it back in between each shot.

Attachments

• 2E6A132C-AF8C-4CFB-939F-2CC078D8C7DC.jpeg
    2E6A132C-AF8C-4CFB-939F-2CC078D8C7DC.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 47
I would go with a Rearden mount. I use a LPM Liberty Bell muzzle brake and a Rearden Atlas and my POI is zero. Here is a 3 shot group in which I take the suppressor off and put it back in between each shot.
That’s impressive!

I use the Area 419 system on a Nomad-L for multiple rifles - super repeatable from 6mm BR to 300 Win Mag.

Depending on where you are in SC, you can check out my setup. I shoot at Panteao and will be joining Clinton House in the near future.
Nice! I’m not too far from Panteao. Probably about 40 minutes id say.

Sounds like there are multiple good options to accomplish what you’re looking for!

Reactions: SCGunner84
I had area 419 and then switched to rearden. Rearden makes a m110 compatible muzzle device and area 419 does not. Now i can use my nomads on my sr25s

I had area 419 and then switched to rearden. Rearden makes a m110 compatible muzzle device and area 419 does not. Now i can use my nomads on my sr25s
Yea I’m leaning towards the Rearden atlas and LPM Liberty Bell single port brake since the rearden rpb is out of stock everywhere I’ve seen in black.