• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419 weighted arca on krg bravo?

Jarrodb1975

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2019
Has anyone by chance tried to fit area 419’s weighted arca rail on a krg bravo. I got mine to 19lb with various redneck ideas. That would get me over 20 if it fits.

Thanks

Reactions: King_beardsly
I have a Tikka t3x varmint with the krg Bravo chassis I've never tried that particular setup. But if you remove the plastic foregrip you can mount Tire weights to the aluminum chassis underneath I was able to add 2.5 lb to my rifle exactly where I wanted it. The ones I purchased were from Amazon they were black had one side sticky tape they're meant for Wheels so they will not come off by accident. You can't even see them when you put the foregrip back on, also you can trim them fairly easily to make them fit where you we're U Want. They make them in 1/4 to 1 oz weight they're fairly small and you can stack them on top of each other to give you a great balance point
This worked for me very well because it allowed me to put the the weights exactly where I wanted to to balance out the rifle.
Also did I mention they were $20 for 9 lb box

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_152733.jpg
    IMG_20200529_152733.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Tx_Aggie