• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419-Whats going on

surprise

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2010
Is anyone else having difficulties getting in touch with Area 419? I know they are a popular company but I can't seem to get anyone on the phone nor respond to any emails????
I know they are super nice and good people but starting to wonder what is going on with them?

I've always known them to be extremely responsive. Weird.

Yeah, I thought it was weird also. Tried calling several times for almost two weeks and haven't had anyone answer nor return a call. Also waiting on email???? Tried contacting several of them..... frustrating.

They were at the NRA show. They were also having issues with their website crashing because of increased traffic which prompted hundreds of emails being sent their way.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
I've had the same problem, got my order and received a wrong part. Called several times left message no call back. Emailed several times no response, very unusual.

plus they shot the BuckEye match this weekend at Thunder Valley. You'll probably hear from them this coming week.

pretty much the entire 419 crew was at thunder valley this weekend. had dinner with them Friday night so I can assure you all is well. they will be getting in touch soon im sure once they catch up

Reactions: Subwrx300
pretty much the entire 419 crew was at thunder valley this weekend. had dinner with them Friday night so I can assure you all is well. they will be getting in touch soon im sure once they catch up
That is great to hear, was getting a little antsy about a current project with them. :)

Like other's said, you may have sent an email while we were at the NRA convention or at the Buckeye Classic match. We're catching up.
To the OP, did you get a response yet? If not, I'll get you in contact with the right person.