• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Aren’t oil/fuel filter suppressors illegal?

It's only legal if you submit a form 1 and have it engraved.

Huh that’s what I thought. So wouldn’t they technically need to serialize those and ship them to a dealer?

It's one of those "deals". The are selling you something that can be used as a solvent trap when cleaning your gun. What you do with it is out of their control. I don't know how to describe it besides it's a "nod and wink" kinda deal. Check out YouTube.

I wondered about that. So I take it there is no hole drilled on the back side? That’s so absurd haha.

Ill spend the $200 for the tax stamp and cover my ass.

They sell the adapter serialized which can be legally purchased the same as any other suppressor.

They also sell the exact same item not serialized as a "solvent trap"

If I was going to go through the ass-pain of legally acquiring one to use as a suppressor, I'd probably just get a real suppressor.

Yeah, zero idea why someone would buy the serialized version over a real supressor