• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

arfcom down?

No workie for me. Somebody used up all them sight resources. Muh war thread... Riot Squad... NOOOOOOOOO

Imagine if both BARFCUM and the CoD servers are down at the same time. Mommy basement dwellers would lose their minds! :eek:

It's a good thing we have maser. He's like one of those plug in pest deterrent things. He keeps the vermin away.

Barfcom techs working on site issues.....

cups.jpg

I made a profile on there probably 7 years ago. Spent 30 minutes looking around and decided I had no reason to ever return.

Still down. Thats some long Site Maintenance going on over there.

I got banned from there long time ago for no particular reason other than I wasn't a mod suckass and one of their self appointed hall monitors.

But I still don't like the fact the enemy can shut down a forum of free speech and think. If it can happen there it can happen here and in your living room.

Last edited:
Just go to the GD page and it reads “down for maintenance“. Refresh the page and it’ll come up.