• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ARIES suppressor for a .223

Ugly, run away fast from SD. You can get the rest of the story at silencer talk. He wont actually deliver the product anyway, and if he does it will fail and be your fault no matter what happens.

So which are you referring to? The above video is me. Shooter's Depot is the absolute worst business of any type I have ever encountered. Outright lies. In fact just yesterday I was talking to a Coastie friend of mine who said he argued with the owner of SD for an hour about the sonic boom/sound barrier. The owner of Shooters Depot believes that the sonic boom only happens once when the bullet breaks the sound barrier, and claims that his system contains and eliminates the sonic boom of the bullet. No need to read that again, you read it right the first time.

-Dan

My gun builder "firemarshall.308" told me I need to quiet down the "flaming pig"since we do a lil back door hunting. He suggested an "aris". I just googled it and "Aries" came up. I really wasn't sure about the spelling. After I read about it, I thought I might need a lil back up on this and the HIDE gave it to me. But really after talking to firemarshall.308 again it was an Aris not an Aries that he suggested.

I have used the ARIS since Silencer Research posted sound reduction test results on several rifles (yes, in 223) a few years back. The old model that I started with (from George, not CPM or Black Rain) is crazy quiet. I have blown minds using bolt and auto 223, as well as putting sub 22lr through it (no, not high volume, but no matter cause the can is stainless and will take dip or ultrasonic). I have found the ARIS to be as quiet as any other 223 can, regardless of host.

The second iteration I have is from CPM. They bought out the wise Greek, George Vias. That can is disassemblable for your enjoyment.

The latest iteration will be available some time in the future from Black Rain Ordnance, who bought out CPM/HTG. Contact them for timeline.

In short, a great can at a great price. Not cheapo, and amazing results.