• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Arizona draw results out today

Re: Arizona draw results out today

Almost. lol... Server is down, Call the number and you can get through after calling a bunch. I got right through on my call and then gave up calling for my son until this morning. Got through after about 50 calls this morning. Worth it though, we each got bull tags.

Yeah the server is still down and I am on attempt 25 or 30 trying to get through the phone lines. This is ridiculous!!

Not drawn for me
frown.gif

Late Bull tag in unit 7e, first one in 4 years! Looking forward to a few trips up north this summer to get out of the heat and scout the herds!

Luckily for me, deer is coming up in a month. How do you have 14 bonus points and not get drawn for elk?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Luckily for me, deer is coming up in a month. How do you have 14 bonus points and not get drawn for elk? </div></div>

With the new travel management restriction plans in place in the national forests, I would imagine that there might be a decrease in hunters in the coming years due to sheer frustration. I guess that means more tags for those of us willing to hike for it. Good luck on your deer hunt!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta get drawn for deer first, if not, off to Texas we go. </div></div>

Brad, put in for whitetail over by us. Good draw success on the early tags.