• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Arizona pigs

Nukes

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2012
Central Coast of AZ
Does anyone here have recent information about hunting feral pigs in Arizona.

The Fish & Game website mentions a population in the NW portion of the state between Black Rock and Mud Mountains, but it is not clear is this is truly productive site.

Any recent insights would be most welcome.

we have feral pigs??? I thought that was a Central US thing...

Sorry no info to report but now im interested. Is the G&F tagging them or calling them predatory?

well...shit...I wanna go now...haha

Free Bacon...someone needs to get up on that in a quick hurry and tell the rest of us about it :D :D :D haha

I have ran into down here south of Tucson. Since they are feral they arent classified as big game just shoot till content.

Last edited:
Last winter I camped east of Black Rock mountain and we walked some of the washes looking for pigs.
I found tracks that were fairly recent but didn't see any pigs.
We found it hard to spot game due to the density of vegetation and number of washes.

We tried to use elevation to our advantage but the area that folks reported having the most regular presence was a long hike in and we opted to shoot steel at our camp instead.

Several miles east and west we spotted some nice muley bucks.
This was the best part of the pig quest:
iphone5 new photos 312.JPG