• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ARIZONA PRACTICAL RIFLE NOV 7th $100 TO WINNER

Re: ARIZONA PRACTICAL RIFLE NOV 7th $100 TO WINNE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My lunch better include $19 for steak and $25 for beer </div></div>
LOL I already had thought of that, notice my recent post. Matt has first dibs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id do it for $19 </div></div>

You conniving son of bitch, don't under cut my lunch douche bag. I'll go $15 steak with a Bloomin Onion. Beer depends on how well you do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id do it for $19 </div></div>

You conniving son of bitch, don't under cut my lunch douche bag. I'll go $15 steak with a Bloomin Onion. Beer depends on how well you do. </div></div>
How much is this blooming onion thing? Im looking it up now..

Google turned up 55$ you have to be fucking joking right?

Ok $18 for lunch and $26 for beer

Felipe at least drive up. If you don't shoot you can be my caddy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok $18 for lunch and $26 for beer

Felipe at least drive up. If you don't shoot you can be my caddy. </div></div>
Heres the catch, I have to pay for my own gas. 5 hour round trip, yeah not gonna happen.

$55 for a bloomin onion?? Damn prices went up since I was at Outback last......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$55 for a bloomin onion?? Damn prices went up since I was at Outback last......

</div></div>
Only price I found was that one, didnt find a price on the outback site, I find it rediculous that someone would spend 55$ for an appetizer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok $18 for lunch and $26 for beer

Damn you Mike, stay the hell out of this.

Felipe, the bloomin onion is like $8, I have no idea where you get $50. Since Mike is an ass we'll just do a $10 steak and a bloomin onion. If you place in the top 5 you buy me a beer. Deal?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok $18 for lunch and $26 for beer

Damn you Mike, stay the hell out of this.

Felipe, the bloomin onion is like $8, I have no idea where you get $50. Since Mike is an ass we'll just do a $10 steak and a bloomin onion. If you place in the top 5 you buy me a beer. Deal? </div></div>
I guess my google fu skills are mediocre then, but I found 55$ as the price. hows this, I give you 20$, you spend it on whatever you want, that covers your 10$ steak and your blooming onion... think about it, free lunch is just a scribble away!

Piss off Matt. I'll do $17 + the regular onion. Who would pay $55 for an onion.

Felipe I told you earlier you can't google for shit.

I am liking the sound of a caddy more and more.

Fancy Savage-$3500
Surrogate guardian-$25
Big dose of humble pie-priceless!!

You can't miss out on this!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fancy Savage-<span style="font-weight: bold">$4000+</span>
Surrogate guardian-<span style="font-weight: bold">$20</span>

You can't miss out on this!! </div></div>
Fixed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Piss off Matt. I'll do $17 + the regular onion.
</div></div>

GET OFF THE INTERNET MIKE
mad.gif

Okay, okay Felipe you can just buy me a Bloomin onion for $8, I don't really care about the steak. BUT, if you do get in the top 5 you have to buy me a beer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fancy Savage-<span style="font-weight: bold">$4000+</span>
Surrogate guardian-<span style="font-weight: bold">$20</span>

You can't miss out on this!! </div></div>
Fixed. </div></div>

you spent more then 4k on the rifle and all you spend to use it is $8. Wow I guess I'll go to $6 and you can ride in the bed of the truck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Piss off Matt. I'll do $17 + the regular onion.
</div></div>

GET OFF THE INTERNET MIKE
mad.gif

Okay, okay Felipe you can just buy me a Bloomin onion for $8, I don't really care about the steak. BUT, if you do get in the top 5 you have to buy me a beer. </div></div>
you have better chances of getting struck by lightning then I have of placing top 5.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your dad paid too much....... </div></div>
Actually, Lima pricing starts right around there last I checked, and with a few extras; spacers- cheek piece it just goes up. No comment on the dad reference.

And Matt, I stick to my word, and Ill gladly give you 20$ in which you can buy your steak and Onion thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wow I guess I'll go to $6 and you can ride in the bed of the truck </div></div>

What a dick, I had a steak out of this and now you totally f'ed it up.

My final deal is a stick of gum, tooth pick, and a chinese take out menu.

Ha ha, next time you'll learn to talk less shit on the internet
grin.gif

Yup thats what I thought.

Have fun with that $4000 paper weight, you got ripped.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have fun with that $4000 paper weight, you got ripped. </div></div>
Oh nice, so now your calling Tac Ops's prices a rip. good job.

You never stop do you?

Do you comprehend the ramifications of the words "liability" and "firearms"?
Noone in their right mind would put everything they've worked for and earned, to "step up" sign a waiver taking responsibility for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You never stop do you? </div></div>

Maybe you should ask yourself that question and what I said was have fun with your 4k bambi killer. I'll be at the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you comprehend the ramifications of the words "liability" and "firearms"?
Noone in their right mind would put everything they've worked for and earned, to "step up" sign a waiver taking responsibility for you. </div></div>
Thats exactly what I thought, and I sent him a pm saying he couldn't possibly be serious... I thought that maybe Matt was enough of dumbass to do it for 20$, I thought I had him for a while there too.
Guess I was wrong, you sir are smarter then a fifth grader
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you comprehend the ramifications of the words "liability" and "firearms"?
Noone in their right mind would put everything they've worked for and earned, to "step up" sign a waiver taking responsibility for you. </div></div>
Thats exactly what I thought, and I sent him a pm saying he couldn't possibly be serious... I thought that maybe Matt was enough of dumbass to do it for 20$, I thought I had him for a while there too.
Guess I was wrong, you sir are smarter then a fifth grader
wink.gif
</div></div>

Felipe in all honesty why would Matt or myself want to sign a legal document stating that we are going to take responsibility for your actions. You don't have enough money for me to even consider it. Nothing against you but I'm not real big on parenting.
We will meet again grasshoppa but first you must be able yo snatch the pebble from my hand.

You keep on thinking that you're smarter than me, it's more fun for the both of us (and everyone reading your lame ass excuse for looking like an idiot).

You guys have fun at the match.

How many posts have been wasted on not making it to matches??

Back to the thread-

Looking forward to seeing some out of towners again and meeting new folks.
Gonna be a great time!

Felipe, stop the dollar sign crap at the end of the numbers. In the USA the dollar sign goes in front of the numbers. Assimilate

"God bless John Glenn and fuck the metric system"

You guys have a good time.... Rhett and I cannot make this one. Chores around the house are going to get in the way this time.

^^^
Now there's a man with his priorities all outta whack!!

-just kidding, I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys soon-the hook's been set!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^
Now there's a man with his priorities all outta whack!!

-just kidding, I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys soon-the hook's been set! </div></div>

You ain't kiddin... Nah, we have been goofing off the last couple weekends, now we have to get busy.

Yeah, you ain't getting rid of us that easy, we will be back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^
Now there's a man with his priorities all outta whack!!</div></div>

lmfao!!! i'm surprised YOU got a kitchen pass for this weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many posts have been wasted on not making it to matches??

Back to the thread-

Looking forward to seeing some out of towners again and meeting new folks.
Gonna be a great time!
_________________________ </div></div>

Will see you Sunday.....although.....with all the Multicam......will you see me...????
cool.gif
whistle.gif

I'll be tagging along with randall, names Jose/Joe Frias

Its really nice to see alot of the guys traveling out to AZ. See you Cali boys and Ill try to keep an eye on Chiller.

I see that Scott is well prepared with is new 260. See you on Sunday Scott.

Deserthk just brought up a good point. I don't have all the names and handles sorted out yet on the hide. Can you guys email me your name and handle so I can put names to faces on sunday?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will be good to see everyone. Lets make some side bets? </div></div>

Come out and play with us old slobs who shoot old school .308 175......lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear that Chiller guy is a real A-hole........ </div></div>

You could step up and sign as a junior's guardian for the day and redeem yourself....

Brad I'm Mike R if that helps.

Chiller is an A-hole and refuses to help the children of tomorrow.

WWMJD= what would Michael Jackson do???